KANNE 1972

KANNE 1972

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I've been playing online poker for around 15 years, mainly on pokerstars, which is still the best poker site for me. What I noticed is that you win more often in BB, regardless of which hand. That's why I go with almost every raise. What is your experience with that. :unsure:;)

KANNE 1972

KANNE 1972

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
“Salary increase” :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Yes the translator should simply be called Raise

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
bb I just think you have more hands but you don't win a lot of hands it's just your opinion just bb you're more likely to win but this is again a controversial point

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is such a problem when bb wins in some ridiculous way more often and noticed not only by you, a lot of topics on the forum on this topic, which shows that there is some kind of pattern in this

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have problems with the BB, eighty times out of 100 I lose or get out of the tournament.

KANNE 1972

KANNE 1972

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Which poker room do they play in?

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing online poker for around 15 years, mainly on Pokerstars, which is still the best poker site for me. What I noticed is that you win more often in BB, regardless of which hand. That's why I go with almost every raise. What is your experience with that. :unsure:;)
It's exactly the opposite for me on Pokerstars. Each time I play my BB (especially when there is no raise) I hit something like the top pair or 2 pairs and get busted by a better combination.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that playing in different positions more times will increase the number of hands won there. It's just math.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've been playing online poker for around 15 years, mainly on Pokerstars, which is still the best poker site for me. What I noticed is that you win more often in BB, regardless of which hand. That's why I go with almost every raise. What is your experience with that. :unsure:;)
I don't have such statistics. If you've noticed this pattern over the years of playing the game then it's pretty amazing. But I think you got the wrong impression.

ninpo

ninpo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i did not notice that i will try to defend more of my BB to see what happent (y)

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
you got to be more loose and protec your BB more :)..even if dont have high cards ..how knows :)