Best and worst whole cards

B

BeiMoh420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your most profitable whole cards? Least-profitable? My most profitable whole cards are QQ. My least-profitable whole cards are KK. My problem with KK is pushing all-in preflop against AA. Nobody seems to have KK or AA when I have QQ and I usually end up hitting a set. #ladyluck

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I think that the question in this case is not in the maps, but in the way you use them.
Try to improve your game every day.
Good luck.

S

shadow72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I seem to do really well with AK and never seem to get it right with JJ (doesn't matter how I play them lol)

HK_47

HK_47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd say it's a toss up between pocket pairs hitting a set and AQ/AK. Both types are relatively straightforward to play and there's rarely a time where I feel a fold is necessary when I hit my hand.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My best hands seem to be suited cards over the pocket pairs. It's not that I hit a flush all the time. I seem to hit two pair a lot more and with high suited cards the two pair is good enough to win the pot.

I

Izazul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anything with an A usually works for me, a good kicker always makes things better, even better suited...

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA is definitely my best hand and in general Ace with good kicker frequently connects with another ace and is good combination. Hands that i really find difficult to get money from are 99 and TT. They require aggressive preflop play to avoid playing multipot after flop and at the same time you frequently face over cards on the flop which can easily allow somebody to draw to higher pair than your.

S

sanek18_1999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As of the fall,it's full random.Recently got in the tournament for 6K people in the top 9,and as soon as dropped AA(1 time), I immediately flew from the guy with 77 because of the flash)).It all depends on the radar.:D:D:D

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often fail QQ. The most profitable my card AKs with her I take the Bank most often.

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Top hands in general TT+ AQ+ no matter how I play them if they get beat or don't take stacks I feel I played them wrong and if they do win big I feel lucky or justified.

Weaker pairs and connectors can win big but usually just lose a little, except to bigger sets and flushes.

In other words everything.

V

valanddon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I do well with AAorAK and not with AQ.

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think so. AA is best starting hand all the time

J

jokr23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in general AA best and 27 worst. But personally I have had issues with KK recently when playing online as either it is beaten on the turn when I have it or someone beets me with it while I was a head.

N

nostalgic420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Indeed, that is a valid point. Thank you.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the best would have to be AA because I win most of the time with them and the worst is probably JJ because I lost too many times with them.

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I win alot with AA KK AKs. The bad hands I do not play are spaced apart cards like 92 103 J4 Q5. I don't think it's even worth playing these hands in the small blind and be careful in the big blind you could get sucked into a hand where you are second best with a mediocre hand.

lsbenn

lsbenn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I win alot with AA,KK,QQ, but AK sucks for me. I like JJ I seem to play them well. I know that is hard to believe but I seem to always hit a set when I have JJ. I also love suited one gappers. Hit the straight and no one notices.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me it depends a lot on the moment of the game there are certain times that I top chips up to 2 7 are good cards so it's not the cards but the strategy.