pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello everyone, I am creating this topic because I found myself again in a matter of where I should play, someone who would like to create a solid bankroll, someone who plays for fun and not professionally.
In your opinion and experience; tournaments, cash tables, zoom tables ... What is the best option? :p

P

Pwohar43

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you’re good enough, cash games would be a good place to start

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cash games

the best way to build a bank roll is cash games - getting really rich fast you need to win the big tournaments!

the safe way is slowly via cash games

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ,it depends on your bankroll.If you have just some dollars you can play low buy in tournaments or sit&go´s in order to build up a better one.Then, you can play cash games which, in my opinion,is the best way to be a profitable player.Good luck!

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are variants of poker , how you say , If you want to win at poker online a good advice would be to intentases you seem as close as possible to the professionals of the game. Whether you're an amateur or an expert in the field, poker is a game that can be enjoyed by any person but that if your intention is wanting to play professionally, you need a lot of study, concentration, patience and years of experience. I advise you to play tournaments..!!!

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash Zoom, this is the best option for me! Up to $1,000. After $1,000, you can already practice MTT. I think MTT need play ranging with $215 below this simply is nonsense, and on $215 normal kilopolyana from 200 - 300 man, well can beat any the average statesticheskiy player, regulyar. Yes more the in principle nothing and not need to! The spin end Go this is the choice of each! I don't see any profit in Sit end Go yet.

Last edited:
alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello..I don't think you can create a solid bankroll playing for fun.You can win a decent amount,but for some reason it is still spent.I think it's better to play losing a reasonable amount.

T

thug223

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all , what you like to play more ? Cash , mtt ...
Then, try to improve your game . A little 'literature' dont hurt nobody

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
freerolls are the best option.
Thanks to freerolls, you can easily build a bankroll if you are patient and disciplined enough.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone, I am creating this topic because I found myself again in a matter of where I should play, someone who would like to create a solid bankroll, someone who plays for fun and not professionally.
In your opinion and experience; tournaments, cash tables, zoom tables ... What is the best option? :p
I tell you so, if you have free time to play, that is, there are a lot of good tournaments in which you can concentrate normally and try to win and replenish the bankroll, but the best way to raise the bankroll in the game is to play cash games and try to win

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best way to make profit is studying the game from different sides!

V

Vladimir_eb

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash game is for start to see what feeling is whan you losing $ Whan you practice feeling start play tournament :)

Anton Fedorov

Anton Fedorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no quick way to get rich, except as a lottery. In poker, even in those disciplines where some make good money, others lose money and vice versa. You need to play the game in which you feel comfortable and confident. Try to play all the disciplines you can and find the one in which you make the maximum profit and at the same time you are most comfortable playing. This will be your way to poker. It is very difficult to align yourself with the achievements of other players who have excelled in one discipline or another, since everyone has their own mindset. Need to find your own.

Justin Nichols

Justin Nichols

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like the advice .. play everything and see what you enjoy more .. really if your good at poker you should learn every game , every style , under stand your going to lose.. do it less than more ..the day you think you know it all is the day they all pass you..Enjoy,experience , win ,lose, learn, repeat..And with out b.r.m you wont go far..id say improper bank roll management is probably the number one reason people don't profit regularly.. good luck

M

mrcool36

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cash games and free roll which is play loto

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cash games definitely. Some big mtts occasionally.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
personally, I'm luckier in cash.But it's a long way.Cash games are tiring.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best way to make a profit is to just work.:icon_boun Then for sure there will always be a profit:)

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hands down cash tables, tournaments for fun and experience for me works the best. I like to think I am a good player, but playing tournaments I tend to question that. hahahaha. Winning at cash tables tells you more about your skill level, I think.

E

emilvidi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tournaments and cash games u have different approach on each one, you have to see wich one suites you best

B

Boreyko506

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best way is to play freerolls

D

DamocValentin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can make profit by playing good poker

J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not playing keep your money in your account lol play only freerolls :deal:

P

possle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cahgame is the best way to make profit constantly. You may stop any session after each hand. It is easier in comparison to tournaments. Winning a tournament makes most profit, but winning a tournament is rare. Variance is high. Reaching ITM in a tournament usually just covers the buy in. In tournaments the possibility to reach a high prizepool is given but also a high variance in comparison to cash game.