Which best times to play in the tournament

L

laiomaycon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are those who prefer daytime in the morning or afternoon and there are those who prefer the night, or at the beginning or in the dead of night.
In the dead of night I think better because it has fewer candidates, despite having some cons, tiredness.
And you what time of day is best to play tournaments:pcguru:

L

lastpostal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Day work, and in the evening time for the tournament

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
non stpo bro , poker is all for me

C

CHAVIKI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe it really does not depend on the time you play, but instead the mood you are in to play poker

gogadgetdx

gogadgetdx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daytime

There are those who prefer daytime in the morning or afternoon and there are those who prefer the night, or at the beginning or in the dead of night.
In the dead of night I think better because it has fewer candidates, despite having some cons, tiredness.
And you what time of day is best to play tournaments:pcguru:

Being a busy gogadgetdx on account of having 4 little gogadgetdx's to keep track of (school, activities, food, chorse, house, etc), I tend to play between when I deposit the last mini gogadgetdx at school in the morning and when I collect the first mini gogadgetdx from school in the afternoon.

When I was younger, I preferred playing at night (think Midnight Oil at pokerroom.com). Those were the days. Sigh!

A

aleogura

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a devotee in the night and at dawn, because I feel the X can conventrar, and do some other things during the day;

Andrei Nesterenko1

Andrei Nesterenko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me, the time of day does not matter, if only I was free from each other's affairs

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Uh, I'm at a loss to answer, but maybe it's better this evening)