Best snacks for poker

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Guys, do you eat any sprcial snacks while playing poker?
You might find it awkward but i prefer to eat pop corn while playing 😁 what about you guys?

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fruit sliced for convenience or as canapes - bananas, grapes, apples, pears. For sweet lovers - cookies, sweets, possibly oriental sweets.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nachos with homemade salsa Another perfect dish for the night of gambling, nachos are a favorite of the public. Make your own homemade Mexican salsa to impress guests with this snack on your poker night. To make nachos you can use ready-made corn tortillas. Let the dough dry or bake quickly to remove some of the moisture. Cut the tortilla into small triangles, fry in olive oil, salt after a few minutes and bake until lightly browned.

HOW TO PREPARE THE PARSLEY Next we will make homemade salsa. Take 500g of tomatoes, divide them in half and remove the seeds, then cut them into very small cubes. Chop a small red onion into pieces of similar size. Add coriander leaves and mashed garlic, along with green pepper, if you want to spice up the sauce, and a little lemon to add acidity. Mix in a bowl. The important thing here is to keep the consistency of the parsley, which should be relatively dry and not too runny, after all, you don't want soggy nachos.

ROASTING THE NACHOS If using nacho chips bought from the market, bake them for a few minutes so that they are firm when you add the toppings. Place the sauce on them and grated cheese, if desired. Bake for about 4 to 5 minutes until they are hot and the cheese is melted.

SPECIAL TOUCH You can vary this dish by changing the toppings. You can use sour cream and guacamole, melted cheese or add chicken or chili con carne to make this snack another meal. Remember that all of this adds to the mess factor, so if you plan on eating during the game, keep the dish simple with only one sauce or provide plates and napkins. SPECIAL TOUCH You can vary this dish by changing the toppings. You can use sour cream and guacamole, melted cheese, or add chicken or chili with meat to make this snack another meal. Keep in mind that all of this adds to the mess factor, so if you plan on eating during the game, keep the dish simple with just a sauce or provide plates and napkins.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, the best snack during the game is canapes. I like it with cheese, ham, fish and olives/grapes for decoration. And the simplest salads. Well, and fruits, cut for convenience, or as canapes - bananas, grapes, apples, pears. For sweet lovers - cookies, sweets, maybe oriental sweets. Ice and lemons also stock up, I know people who, apart from lemons, do not recognize any other snack for whiskey.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no preference for anything special during the game. I only eat meals that satisfy my need to eat when I'm playing. It can be popcorn, hamburgers, snacks, fries, etc.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For my chocolates it is my addiction:D:p, I would eat them every second but I do it once a week, I usually have fruits and I think it is an excellent snack for everyone:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Hey Guys, do you eat any special snacks while playing poker?
You might find it awkward but i prefer to eat pop corn while playing 😁 what about you guys?

Popcorn eh? That kinda reminds me this ...
[ame="https://youtube.com/watch?v=B7UmUX68KtE"]Pöpcørn | Recipes with The Swedish Chef | The Muppets - YouTube[/ame]

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Salty seeds-sweet strong tea chocolate bar and the advantages in the game are more than enough)

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Snack I think Pizza or hot mixed with ham and cheese a lot of cheese

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i eat all kind of food while playing . i eat too much in general . i am fat lol

the best snacks for poker are probably bananas , vegetables etc. . also cashews and walnuts

because they are good for the brain and also good for health in general

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

cookies with mate or tea and at lunch or dinner I play too !!! I have my plate next to the pc