Best quick poker games?

N

nizorz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what are the best quick poker games I’ve played spin and go max on Pokerstar but was thinking about trying something else as it seems a little too rushed and forced you all in

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sometimes play fast games, this is Spin-and-Go or I play zoom cash games, try it and you play turbo tournaments and zoom tournaments and cash games and you might like these quick games!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes I play in the BLAST tournaments at 888. These tournaments have a limited time, such as 5 minutes, so I can always find time to play in two or three tournaments. Yesterday, for example, I won $ 17 in this tournament.

D

Deemajor44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would suggest turbo or hyper turbo games the blinds move so quick the tourneys are very fast! And there is no forced all ins as in spin n go's!:D

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fast poker

Yes, this is a special type of game, when the blinds very quickly and quickly grow. There is always inevitably faced with the situation of all-in, and on average in each of the three hands. And it happens that someone always puts his entire stack. it’s also necessary for us to choose the right moment by ourselves or wait for a strong hand. But if you are lucky and win three players at once, you will win a very large bank and then you can continue to play the usual calm poker:jd4::jd4::jd4:

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In general, I prefer slower tournaments, such as freerolls from our community, but if I have little time, sometimes I can play tournaments "Double or nothing."

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to play a quick game then Zoom Poker poker stars is the most convenient thing to find! there is no need to wait and be bored, play 500-1000 hands per hour and do not be bored!

Top 10 Games