Best Poker Vlogs

BustyBusters

BustyBusters

Enthusiast
The best and most informative Vlogs on YouTube I've found is Jeff Boski and Mariano. Awesome play by play videos that have improved my game.
What's your favorite content on social media that helps you with your game?

SecksyGambler

SecksyGambler

Rock Star
He definitely isn't a candidate for the best nor the most informative poker vlog on Youtube. But, I've had a lot of fun watching Ryan Depaulo's vlogs. He's just an entertaining guy - he doesn't go over much about how he plays poker. If you're just looking for something to take your mind off a bad beat, he's your guy.

Flyair

Flyair

Enthusiast
Hello. Using translator. The more I immerse myself in the topic of poker, the more I lack knowledge of the English language. A lot of useful materials are provided in English. If I can still translate text documents, then the video format no longer suits me. Our Russian poker community also welcomes useful sources and good enough material. For myself, I have highlighted one feature: the most useful information I get is not in the most popular sources.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Rock Star
Awards
BY
My favorite poker vlogger is Brad Owen.
Sometimes I watch Wolfgang Poker channel.

fedkov

fedkov

Rock Star
I watch Evan Jarvis, I like interesting thinking, he is a coach, too, is not a small factor.