Best Poker Vlogs

BustyBusters

BustyBusters

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best and most informative Vlogs on YouTube I've found is Jeff Boski and Mariano. Awesome play by play videos that have improved my game.
What's your favorite content on social media that helps you with your game?

SecksyGambler

SecksyGambler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He definitely isn't a candidate for the best nor the most informative poker vlog on Youtube. But, I've had a lot of fun watching Ryan Depaulo's vlogs. He's just an entertaining guy - he doesn't go over much about how he plays poker. If you're just looking for something to take your mind off a bad beat, he's your guy.

Flyair

Flyair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Using translator. The more I immerse myself in the topic of poker, the more I lack knowledge of the English language. A lot of useful materials are provided in English. If I can still translate text documents, then the video format no longer suits me. Our Russian poker community also welcomes useful sources and good enough material. For myself, I have highlighted one feature: the most useful information I get is not in the most popular sources.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
My favorite poker vlogger is Brad Owen.
Sometimes I watch Wolfgang Poker channel.

R

RedMatrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite poker vlogger is Brad Owen.
Sometimes I watch Wolfgang Poker channel.

They both played a live streaming game at The Lodge recently, along with Doug Polk, and Andrew Neem.

fedkov

fedkov

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch Evan Jarvis, I like interesting thinking, he is a coach, too, is not a small factor.

N

Nuts2727

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Brad. He adds a corky sense of humor and keeps it interesting. I can't hardly watch Rampage. It just seems like he tries to hard to me. Like he just woke up one day and decided to be poker vlogger. Anyone can do it, but for some people it seems more natural. For Brad, it seems effortless, like he's not even trying. For Rampage, it seems the complete opposite, like he's trying extra hard to get a somewhat watchable video. Just my opinion. Some people just belong in front of a camera and some people don't.