Best Name?

JedKim

JedKim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So Poker is sometimes about the small things. Therefore, I want to change my name. Any recommendations?

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why do you need such recommendations
when choosing a name, this is exclusively your prerogative[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji854][emoji854][emoji854]

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
If you think that your screen name affects your skills, experience or results, you are wrong. In addition, not all sites allow you to change the screen name. Therefore, first make sure that changing the screen name is possible.
Good luck.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why do you need such recommendations
when choosing a name, this is exclusively your prerogative[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji854][emoji854][emoji854]
I would in this case choose a pseudonym associated with poker

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you change your nickname, what will change?..I don't know if there are rooms where you can change your nickname...

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you have an account in a poker room, it will be difficult for you to change your poker nickname, if you are going to register and create a poker account for the first time in a poker room, then I would recommend you, an intimidating poker nickname, which in my opinion will give you an advantage, the best name is teampro or akula.

Big_Banana

Big_Banana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think No poker site changes usernames. I already asking with GG poker customer ajent.

There are some poker sites that can change usernames. And maybe.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Quite a strange request. I don't think you really need advice. I think that only you can choose a nickname that really suits you.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think you can change your name at poker rooms because of the multi accaount.
But if I could, my name would be "Enough from Beadbeat."

I know it’s long but it’s not possible to change the name anyway so I would choose that.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I love old movies so how about...GoodbyeMrChips?