Chips
where do you guys play for the best free rolls? thanks in advance

H

hcj1fan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like bodog. They have several daily tournaments that you can normally cash on if you're patient.

I

ibmobias

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bodog and doyles are both good sites

S

sliver101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like stars an doyles not to bad

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokertime clearly tops my list.:):)

T

TroyVanz

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally for freerolss i like Redstar (bout 7 bucks if u win) made a couple of dollars and since put it into smal buyins and so far made a bankroll over 50 bucks. i also like the freerolls at stars, esp the razz and stud games so i can learn, and if u are good enuf to outlast 3000-5000 peeps, ultimate bet has a funk load of freerolls (just u can be really bothered by people at this site as i have had a few people givin me sh#t and ive moved and they've followed me and still keep goin)

L

LUCIUS VARENUS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stars. Their HORSE, O8, and Stud8 freerolls are immense fun. Usually fields of 6000+, I can usually get through the first 5500 just playing solid, but the best players usually remain so it gets hard to cash. If you're after HORSE freerolls, other than Stars, Full Tilt runs one every night at about 10.30pm GMT (I think thats half six in the evening eastern time).

BadAssOutlaw

BadAssOutlaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bodog has 3 daily $500 guaranteed freerolls.. first place pays $120, 63 overall payed places. those 3 tourneys are the best you'll find.. ultimatebet and absolute poker both have freerolls every hour, nothing huge though. ultimatebet has a $500 bonus dollars, but even if you win in there, you then have to earn a certain amount of "bonus points" to release the dollars.

i'm a freeroll player and those are my 3 favorite sites to play.. I also play a ton on WPT's site, although you pay $20 a month.

G

glworden

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CARBON POKER has lots of freerolls with big purses. Daily $1000, weekly $10,000 and monthly $50,000. But you do have to qualify for these by playing cash games. But they also have several $50 freerolls daily, plus a series for new players.

But the best freerolls and add-on tourneys are right here at Cardschat. The value in some of those is amazing.

G

gns2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say that the freeroll here is pretty sweet. I also like royal vegas, but can only play theirs on the weekend as it happens while I work.

bubba24

bubba24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why would you want to play free rolls,nothing but donks and lotto players there,If your a new player you cant even learn the game thay play so bad.
Just my opinion
Bubba

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The merge network, of which carbon is one. as the above poster said, huge daily freerolls that are easy to qualify for. I play three ring games at a time for an hour daily and it satisfies the requirements. I play mine on pokercs. Reefer opted out of the daily ones, so I switched to cs. All part of Merge.