The best female poker player in history

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who is the biggest female poker player in history according to you?

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely Jennifer Harmon.

jen-harmon.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Harman

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is difficult to answer, because there are quite a lot of them.
Olivia Boeree, Vanessa Rousso, Celina Lin - in my opinion they are one of the best.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Who is the biggest female poker player in history according to you?
I think you need to define "Biggest" and replace it in the title. In American English, it sounds like you are asking who is the physically largest, or more vaguely, most famous female player. Are you asking who is the most famous? Write the term in French if you want, just don't say "la plus grande" please.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most won Vanessa Selbst (USA) 11,85 mln $ , but most sweet is Monika Zukowicz ( Party poker team ).

Attachments

• Monika-Zukowicz-2.jpg
    Monika-Zukowicz-2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 60
tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you need to define "Biggest" and replace it in the title. In American English, it sounds like you are asking who is the physically largest, or more vaguely, most famous female player. Are you asking who is the most famous? Write the term in French if you want, just don't say "la plus grande" please.

greeting.

it's true that I did not use the right term. The best would have been more appropriate. to design the most famous player.

unfortunately, after some time after publication, I no longer have the opportunity to change my post. I apologize for this inconvenience and be more vigilant next time.

thanks for your advices.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Vanessa K. Selbst - The only woman to ever reach the number one ranking in the world on the Global Poker Index. She has over US$11.8 million in live poker tournament earnings and is a member of Team Pokerstars Pro, where she plays under the username "V. Selbst".
Selbst has three World Series of Poker bracelets and is the first and only female to win three WSOP bracelets in open field events. She is also the only poker player to win the same North American Poker Tour Main Event back-to-back. In January 2013 Selbst won the PCA high roller for $1.4 million, which made her the highest earning female in poker history.

A

alannalmeida

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think we can say that she is the best player in the history, but now i've seen her a lot of times at few sites of poker from brazil. Her name is Bruna Unzueta and she had won some tournaments around south america. I think because she is young can reach a good rank future in the future, anyway at least she is very pretty =D.

https://www.instagram.com/boounzueta/?hl=pt-br

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liv Boeree Vanessa Selbst is great poker players

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
greeting.

it's true that I did not use the right term. The best would have been more appropriate. to design the most famous player.

unfortunately, after some time after publication, I no longer have the opportunity to change my post. I apologize for this inconvenience and be more vigilant next time.

thanks for your advices.
Just click the little red triangle in the first post and "report" the post as needing a change. Anyone can click the triangle and report the post. If the author reports it as needing a change, it will probably be changed.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just click the little red triangle in the first post and "report" the post as needing a change. Anyone can click the triangle and report the post. If the author reports it as needing a change, it will probably be changed.

message sent:)

thank you for showing me how to proceed. good continuation.

Ikeman74

Ikeman74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vicky Coren-Cause she won the EPT two Times. :rolleyes:

Ikeman74

Ikeman74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And of course Kathy Liebert.Who doesnt know her? :p

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Honestly, I like all female players. That is cool.
Example, Maria Ho, Xuan Liu, Liv Boeree, Vanessa Rousso, Jennifer C. Harman, Gaelle Baumann ..... and many others.
Good luck.

drejva11

drejva11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The biggest earner in $ is definitely Vanessa Selbst, but the most attractive and good player is Liv Boeree xd

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi)) I like - Vanessa Rousso, Jennifer C. Harman, Monika Zukowicz...))
:top:

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vanessa Selbst and Jennifer Harmon

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Liv Boeree at the moment.
I hope She still will show better results

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dont forget us CardsChat Gals, we are not all that bad either all. It's just that the guys dont know who we all are here at CC yet , They are slowly finding out

M

mrbond8844

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
liv boeree is one of the best female pp imo