the best day of my life

J

julianz0r

Rock Star
Today for me is today one of the most important in my life, I received the news that I was accepted as a member of freeroll club, it is a pride to be able to belong to this great community, where little by little I am improving my skills in the game.

Thank you very much to all this wonderful team that every day give everything because this is still the best and largest poker forum in the world.

I just have to say goodbye and say again, thank you and see you at the tables ...:):)

Diegol

Diegol

Rock Star
Great job buddy! O como dirian en tu pais., buen trabajo pana! Jaja, i hope i can join you soon in that club :D

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Awards
Very well julianj0r , may you have a good run on the tables on the different poker rooms you play . Good luck :)
(create some accounts at the other poker rooms like ACR!!! :) )

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
There are a lot of competition and would be very difficult to play with the members of the club! But this is a very good exercise and you will learn a lot! The more good players, the more fun to play! See you at the poker table.

jackalope888

jackalope888

Rising Star
Congratulations

One day I hope to receive this honour Well done and goodluck!:jd4:

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Awards
Good luck. Let's see how much you're willing to srazhatsya with club members.

strodawg

strodawg

Rock Star
Congrats... I hope I make it there soon. I been gone for quite awhile but I am back reading threads and trying to help and learn as much as I can. I seew you play at pokerstars I am on blackchip. I dont think pokerstars is usa friendly and that is where i am. Good job and hope to meet u in one of the freerolls one day!