Best cc player

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want your opinions on who the best player on CardsChat is. Im talking regulars. I would like to know your opinion for best player overall and lets say best performing player on cc freerolls.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want your opinions on who the best player on CardsChat is. Im talking regulars. I would like to know your opinion for best player overall and lets say best performing player on cc freerolls.

Ignore the Leaderboards, I'm the best of the best! :icon_flow

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would have to say that based on the Leaderboard, MtCashman has won the most money over the years. Debi does not play in the freerolls, but she has many live winnings...see Hendon Mob website.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Counting on me?

PS: Who accumulates the best average points in 3 months.

Last edited:
Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the players in the club are constantly developing
I see
so the leaderboard will never be stable[emoji854][emoji854][emoji854]

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in no particular order, and not including pros:

-marginal
-trent32la
-zachvac
-anyone that isn't me

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last edited:
zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

well, probably you need to see the results for the prize places, this will be an indicator.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not think the leaderboards would give you that good of an indication of the quality of the player since the players at the top would play almost all the tourneys in all the different poker rooms. The leaderboard leaders almost certainly would be the players that play the most. They are good players but not necessarily the best.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The leaderboard on this site won't lie to you. Watch her.

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
The statistics are misleading in freeroll. I wouldn't want to say a name

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are talking about yourself right

Not at all, I don't consider myself a strong player, but I know who on the forum is a very good regular, and not only on this forum, they don't play freerolls. If you wanted to pry me, you picked the wrong guy, bro:ciao:

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its all just a moment in time but who's time is it?

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've not been back long enough to know who the "best" is or to play with everyone but I can tell you who some damn good players I've played with so far are. (TheHangDude, Edison_A, TheNutz4you, PerryWh..) there are a few more but those are the top of my list at the moment.

Last edited:
T

trent32la

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in no particular order, and not including pros:

-marginal
-trent32la
-zachvac
-anyone that isn't me
The first 3 are all washed up shitregs nowadays who got lucky a few times in poker in the past and prefer the bigger swings the stock market and crypto has to offer compared to poker nowadays. :p

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think that we are blessed with many good players at CC and that the cream of the crop is not as homogenous as an array of GTO bots, by which I mean, different people have their own unique styles, personalities and tendencies.

I think it's natural that some players will be stronger in certain areas and less so in others.

It wouldn't surprise me to find a trend of TAGs holding some kind of reverence and respect for skilled LAGs and in reverse, I know I do... :)

I think how ready you are to get into hands against any given player is a good indicator of how much you respect their skill, haha.. :biggrin: