Been a while

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow life has been a crazy circus for my lately. Havnt played poker in almost 5 months. Any advice for getting back in the mix any new changes and strats ppl see. Anything i gotta be aware of cause i know the game is ever changing and evolving.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Wow life has been a crazy circus for my lately. Havnt played poker in almost 5 months. Any advice for getting back in the mix any new changes and strats ppl see. Anything i gotta be aware of cause i know the game is ever changing and evolving.

You are right. The game is changing and constantly evolving, but there is something that remains the same. The CardsChat community is the best place to improve your skills. Thanks to the community, our members develop and improve their game. Take a look at our free course, which will allow you to achieve good results much faster.
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

J

jetoukatli

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep in mind that every day there are more fish as well as every day there are more players who have studied a lot, so watch everything carefully, although that was always the case, successes