Be careful with WingowsPoker

W

wingowsfake

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
WingowsPoker is simply a fake.
They allure to register and deposit with a quite good bonus construction (no time limit in redeeming, crediting in $5 increments), but no chance to complete the bonus requirements.
Max number of players on site was about 500, average was about 300, in a month period I could play a sit&go party not once. Some traffic appeared at small bet cash games, so I tried to play that. Several times after the flop the bomb-proof hands were beaten with worthless cards, which should be folded by any player of sound mind without hesitation. Mostly suspicious, that the chat window was silent, even my questions were not replied. Decided to withdraw the remaining money and posted a cashout request. Got a mail, that withdrawal was on its way, prognosed 24-72 hours to complete cashout (via Moneybookers). In the cashout history I could see, my money has disappeared from my balance and a Moneybookers transaction number appeared. It was on Nov-25. Today it’s Dec-31, and I got not a cent. During this 5-weeks period 4 mails were sent to Support, but no one replied. Connected to Live Support, first I got the answer, there were some server problems, so cashouts were in some delay. After a week connected to Live Support again, their stable live-support clerk Jeff told, server problem would be repaired in 2 days, so all cashouts were due to post in 3-5 days. I asked him, why Support has not replied my mails, Jeff answered, even the mailing servers have problems (what a bad luck !), but I would wait with patience, mails would be soon replied. Since then 2 weeks passed and nothing happened, so in my opinion be careful with WingowsPoker, because it is simply a fake. (all movements documented via printscreen, if anyone is interested, I send them: wingowsfake@yahoo.com)

ColoradoAvsFan

ColoradoAvsFan

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good Luck

Wingows is a part of Dynamic Gaming Systems (DGS) who also have Big Juicy odds, Bubba's and online poker Tour as some of their brands.

They are in big trouble. I doubt if you will get any service (or money) from them at this point.

I wish you luck.

M

Madness_does

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Busted out that account a week ago, have zero balance and from all the reviews I have read, think today is the day to just uninstall that puppy out of the computer.

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the site really isnt that bad
u should have realized BEFORE u deposited that the traffic to the site was slow
and in 5 weeks u only sent 4 emails and 2 live chat support messages? do u really want ur money and im sure when there server is wroking better again u can email them and it would all be resolved

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i just think that its funy that your user name on CC is wingosfake just about wingos ...do you really wanna be a member here or post just about wingows???..lol

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
something tells me this will be his first and last post
am sure he goes to all forums and does this

W

wingowsfake

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for the comments

Thank you for the comments. The only aim of publishing this write was to call your attention: keep away of WingowsPoker.

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah well they did just announce they are bankrupt, id stay away too ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^