Bankroll Challenger

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good I wanted to know if any of them came up with a bankroll challenger where they start from 0, that is, playing freerolls until they do a little banking and thus reach a goal but obviously have it documented.

Or if you know someone who has done it, it would be good to share it more than anything to know what strategies are profitable at low levels and etc.

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems like a good idea, it would be good to learn a lot about everything from the beginning.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been doing this for a year now. I have accounts on 6 sites, and thanks to our freerolls, in general, I have increased my bankroll by about $ 300-350. I have nothing documented, I do not see the need for this.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We have a special section here at Cardschat that is all about poker challenges. There are quite a dozen people that document their experiences or talk about them. Not only that, but you can search for good tips and all kinds of useful stuff here at CC. So if you really have time and willingness to study the art of poker, you are at the right place! :)

B

Boodah420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've got US$ 11 in online poker only playing freerolls and micro SNG in 3 weeks without deposit. I know it isn't much but I'm happy with the results.

Einer777

Einer777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the challenges are interesting it is good to learn from some others they are crazy but interesting

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management