Bankroll busted

Nybala

Nybala

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone ever spent their entire bankroll twice?

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I lost my bankroll at least five times. There is nothing extraordinary about this. You can always start over.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends what you mean by Bankroll? After all in rip $ 5, too, Bankroll$ If so the Yes, always! At the moment I have $12.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are more such people than you think, I am one of them)))

C

CBRYANT01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve lost over $1,000 in a couple hours playing cash tables on Full Tilt. I’ve learned to get out when you’re running bad. Another strategy is to not play so much. Some people play their money back by playing too many hands. Patience is key to preserving your bankroll.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The worst enemy of your bankroll is tilt. The games are always there....24/7....so if you feel upset maybe after losing a pot you feel you should have won or in fact any other reason....just stand up and take a break. Then when you're feeling better, your money will still be there.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Each has more than 2 times the loss of bacrol. The question is different. And how big was the bankroll. Was it 10 or 1000 dollars?

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
way more than twice back when i first started playing online poker during its heyday in the mid-late 2000s. that's when i started studying up, learning tilt, learning br management, and then i quickly saw a shift into being a tilted emotional player to a profitable sng grinder

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for over 10 years. In the early years, I lost my bankroll many times. But every time I started from the beginning. Always follow the bankroll management system to avoid such unfortunate occurrences in the future.

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone ever spent their entire bankroll twice?
even more. every time emotions get in the way :(

who will tell that this is not so-not believe) all lost and not times. until you find your game

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was and quite often
but now we have to take it seriously and get rid of such losses and mistakes[emoji32][emoji32][emoji32][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Scorpion420FTW

Scorpion420FTW

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, yes I have! :(

yup! getting that one nice boost off the first tourney or sit n go to get your blood pumping, then just like the original batman shows POW! BR is gone, reload under the worst possible mind frame (tilt) and bust br even quicker the 2nd round.

dgellitson

dgellitson

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Twice? I'm $500 in the red lol. But I've promised myself that I'll not reload again. I'll build it through free rolls and implement solid bankroll management from now on. Besides, pokerstars offer no reload offers currently and I'm sick of not being rewarded for consistently depositing.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have lost mine a lot since black friday to hard to get funds on and off i just start over with freerolls love this game of poker.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
often friend, especially when learning this is very common, some never learn kk

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have lost mine several times. It's clearly not a winning proposition of me. But I look at it as entertainment. Good luck.

Aprendiz_Edu

Aprendiz_Edu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon.

Hello friend, I lost my bankroll twice, I hope to meet in the game to change this reality gl.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've lost my bankroll several times, but the bankroll amounts were small. Bankroll losses were mostly due to Spin & Go or hyper-turbo knockout tournaments.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you are considering funds in a specific room, yes, i have lost 25$ at now dead pokertime and then i deleted account there, but if you are considering all the funds for playing poker, no i have not

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It takes a lot of trial and error to define our game and learn. While doing that, we lose our bankrolls quite often. We learn discipline and patience over time, learning to use our bankroll correctly.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I'm trying to build a bankroll without making a deposit and had it up to about $250 but then I went back down to $88 and was thinking I was going to lose it all, but now I'm back up to $180. So hard to keep it growing though when a patch of bad beats and being card dead can wipe you out. If I start loosing too much I switch to micros and freerolls, mostly freerolls.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
In the first year, I lost my bankroll about ten times. After that I realized that I did not understand anything in this game and I started to play freerolls.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management