Bad

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Often we start a tournament well, let's play with a lot of concentration and put our best teachings to the test.
Here is a hand where even winning we end up losing.
It's called a bad one.
This can happen to anyone.
Keep in mind that poker is not made of bads but rather of strategic, concentration, opportunities and a good deal of self-confidence.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, you said all! Poker is a mental game, so dont get sad when you get a bad one!

U

ucdengboss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that many forget that whether you have a good or bad start it is long term concentration, focus, and mental stamina that will dictate your success. Stay focused, dont get bored, and keep studying the game.

G

guipelison

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker has to be patient and know how to read any kind of reaction from your opponent to know movement you must take and win hand

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with you.
But, beside this, everyone must keep study every day.
Read books, watch training videos and play, I recommend it to you.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A very important detail is that you can fold big hands when you are in the bubble of a tournament, in a tournament we must acquire and apply patience to be able to be great players. The objective is to arrive at ITM and then apply other advanced strategies and get to reach 1º. Good luck at the tables.

nopainnogain

nopainnogain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The feeling inside after a bad beat is terrible!I hate to feel that way but it makes part of the game.That's why poker is growing all over the world.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Starting good is great but it always comes down to how you finished. Making the correct play regardless of the out come is more important than where I ended up.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
When I do not get good cards for a long time, I get bored and I lose concentration.

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you.
But, beside this, everyone must keep study every day.
Read books, watch training videos and play, I recommend it to you.
I'll tell you a secret.
I study, read comments and tips, watch videos and play both online and live games.
I'm still not what I want, but I feel like I'm getting better every day.

Good luck and continue to devote!

Eric_A

Eric_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This game takes a lot of mental effort. I still wonder how they could come up with so much calculated game

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very often they say, I don't think the airport employee after working 12 hours will be able to play an 8 hour tournament and show your a-game

timberwolf94

timberwolf94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is very hard to recover from a bad beat mentally. I get really upset & lose a lot because of that. I know it happens but I always do that. I guess that is where I need improvement

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in poker, our emotions play a very important role. it's so hard to concentrate on the game. when at the table I see an obvious loser I so want to punish him. I can not do anything with myself. because of this, often take off from the tournament. fools are lucky.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Where is the "Hand" you mention? perhaps did not upload ? :confused:

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
tournaments can rip your soul out time after time. can spend 5 hours playing and get absolutely nothing in return. it's always the lure of the big score that keeps drawing us all back to the madness.