BACK TO PLAYING POKER

P

paymefoolsfool

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone I have not been playing poker for a few years and just recently decided to start again. i have been going to school and working full time and just did not have the time. What I noticed when I was not playing was I did not have anything that i looked forward to. My question is when you find you don't have a lot of time to play and since tournaments take so long what would you recommend to get back into the swing of poker?

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone I have not been playing poker for a few years and just recently decided to start again. i have been going to school and working full time and just did not have the time. What I noticed when I was not playing was I did not have anything that i looked forward to. My question is when you find you don't have a lot of time to play and since tournaments take so long what would you recommend to get back into the swing of poker?

definitely cash games. You can end them whenever you want.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I'm glad for you that you came back and decided to continue playing poker, when I start playing long tournaments, I choose to have a lot of time for playing 3-4-5-6 hours, but if you have little time Try to play Sit-End-Go where 6-9 people play, these are quick tournaments that do not need much time or choose tournaments where a small number of players is 36-45, well, or then if you have a normal bankroll then try playing cash games and win money right away - I wish you good luck in the game!

savaxz

savaxz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play depending on my mood.
In the evenings I like tournaments when I am free from business. During the day I play cash games sometimes. You can exit at any time.
Nobody will advise you what to play correctly. You have to play something that brings pleasure to you personally.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try all the options. Of course, tournaments take more time, but perhaps they will be more useful to you. Just find one evening to try your hand at tournaments. If you are very limited in time - play single-table tournaments or cash games. In the end, there are Spin-n-Go, which are played in a few minutes. :D