Back to Game...

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I stayed away from the poker games because of my marriage, I had to organize some things and there are still others to put in order.

During this period of remoteness I took the time to distract the mind, I was having bad results, I did not like the outcome that the game was taking, even though I made the decisions that I thought were most appropriate.

What do you usually do after a long time without playing? Do you have any specific training or do you prefer to start the games as normally and only after trying to study as you get results?

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for only one year. Therefore, I did not have any big breaks from the game. My breaks last no more than 5 days. After a break, for the first few days I try to play freerolls to recover my form.

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Train your mind and your game

I was going through something like this well the part when I was not playing poker for a long time cause I needed to focus on other things, set new goals and I just wanted to be far away from poker a little bit.

I guess the best we can do in those case is just train our mind, visualize the victory and also improve our game... watch poker content, study and practice.

Poker is a really good game but like in everything we need to improve and practice so just do that and have self confident.

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker time

Now you can play poker even on the move thanks to modern technologies. But if I don’t play for a long time, then I start watching videos, read notes, giveaways, I start with small, not expensive tournaments.:jd4::jd4::jd4:

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stayed away from the poker games because of my marriage, I had to organize some things and there are still others to put in order.

During this period of remoteness I took the time to distract the mind, I was having bad results, I did not like the outcome that the game was taking, even though I made the decisions that I thought were most appropriate.

What do you usually do after a long time without playing? Do you have any specific training or do you prefer to start the games as normally and only after trying to study as you get results?

Begin to play as you think is right, what does not work, there are moves at all, you will survive them and everything will be ok.
Good luck to you at the tables bro :))):deal:

Top 10 Games