Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
arrogance
anger
anxiety

Follow the laws of averages, play the cards that give you the best possible outcome, bet the hands you need to bet, next hand is the goal, until that final table smacks you in the face and you can see the end result.

Me, I just won the daily 100 using these rules.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I had to search about law of averages, and in my opinion, anger is the most difficult to avoid in poker.

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
nice tip thanks

gambit1983

gambit1983

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good tip I definitely get anxious and angry lol

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Avoid the bad aces A 2 A 3 A4 offsuit.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Avoid the three A's and focus on the three C's:

• Cool
• Calm
• Collected

Sometimes easier said than done... :laugh:
Avoid the bad aces A 2 A 3 A4 offsuit.
No, they're not the bad aces!

A6, A7, A8 & A9 are the 'bad' aces..

With A2/3/4/5 you can make the wheel! :wink:

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely a lot of truth in this. Often the difference between big winning players and slightly winning or breakeven players is mostly in the mental game. Your flopped set is going to lose to a rivered flush or straight on a regular basis, and if you go on massive tilt, every time it happens, you are setting yourself up for failure at the tables.

Valera979

Valera979

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the poker table,the main thing is concentration and Olympic calmness! ) So, play poker with a smile!)

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what kind of "anxiety" are you talking about ?

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
arrogance
anger
anxiety

Follow the laws of averages, play the cards that give you the best possible outcome, bet the hands you need to bet, next hand is the goal, until that final table smacks you in the face and you can see the end result.

Yes, learn to calculate outs and odds, and everything else will eventually fall into place.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
With 3-as we have to play aggressively.......and we have to calculate what are the possibility in the table....if flush or straith are the possibility

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
arrogance
anger
anxiety

Every style works. Just it dosn't work everytime, nothing does that. The trick is to come up with a game plan and stick to it. You will see that at the end of about 20 tournaments how many times where you ITM FT or even maybe won the tournament. Then you will see for yourself. If it is not to your satisfaction then make the adjustments, but always give those adjustments a chance In various tournaments and see If you want to keep changing or stay like that for awhile. Good luck. Remember try to change every so often if you keep playing the same people.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
arrogance
anger
anxiety

I totally agree, although on the days when you are a little angry, if I managed to work mentally and absorb it to a significant degree, I managed to make some profit.

But in general, the tip is perfect.