M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I would like to know what you are choosing to choose your avatar .. I in my case is according to my mood .. going to have a warrior to have comic book animals today is the pike of ps .. and you who want to reflect on the avatar .. they think they can intimidate with an avatar?

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I'm turning off avatars! During the game I'm using statistics on opponents and for me it does not matter either their avatar or their nickname!

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My avatar you can see along with this post. Also I have a particularly terrible version of it:

bfc45b6420.jpg

Hi, I'm turning off avatars! During the game I'm using statistics on opponents and for me it does not matter either their avatar or their nickname!

This is certainly the right way, but at low limits, there are many recreational players who look at avatars, read nicks and chat. If there is an opportunity to get them out of balance in such a simple way as a terrible avatar in the picture - why not? :D

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally do not use avatar. No need to give other people more information about you. :)

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I put my avatar in the game or take a standard in poker room, for me it does not matter the avatars of other players, I just focus on the game - and play!

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just put photo of half of my face , no eyes on photo

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
My avatar is the same as I use on pokerstars. The mood does not affect my avatar in any way.
Good luck.

F

felipeanicio

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The avatar is insignificant, focus on how your opponents play and maintain a good standard of play.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not have avatars on the table. I think that this is superfluous. They only distract the player from the game.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you can put the avatar you want, but if you do not want to use any, there is no problem, the CC rules do not require you to put avatars

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For nearly two years I have been using one avatar for all sites, forums, and games. These are the letters from which my name and surname begin.
Good luck.