At What Point Do You Need to Take a Break From the Tables?

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If I lose, I switch to another site after a short break.

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when im so tilted I want to break something

and when I feel satistied after hitting a big score.. but even then I want to and usually do keep playing anyway because I LOVE POKER

JohnWayne329

JohnWayne329

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me, i just start to see a film

A

airvikki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on what you mean. Take a break from poker in general, or during a tournament or cash game? If during a tournament, then you need to take a short break: 1. If you feel that you have begun to play a game that is not your own; 2. tired and need to warm up; 3 visit the toilet)

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to take a break from the tables when you are unlucky for a long time, you did not get enough sleep, if someone frayed your nerves or you are drunk, in these moments of life it is better not to play.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need to stop the game when I lose concentration and feel sleepy.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
A little break often helps me if the game doesn't add up. Personally, it works for me, I come back after a while and start winning

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I need a break and i don't take it usually when i am upset for any reason not always from a bad beat...

nachopaulo

nachopaulo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
When you go on tilt and play to try to recoup your previous losses, including increasing the buy-in, it's time to take a break and review what you're doing wrong and correct it.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In person for a maximum of 3 hours, if you are not having a good day, much less, online every 2 hours I try to rest for 20 minutes I watch a comedy movie, in addition to the breaks. (that's in case you can't sign me in a tournament)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Goof afternoon.Every time I start feeling tiredit is the moment to stop my poker session and take a good break.After some hours, if feel fresh again,then I can play a couple of hours more.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think that after 2 hours of play it is necessary to pause for at least 20 minutes. With this, the mind improves its reasoning after a short break.