At What Point Do You Need to Take a Break From the Tables?

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At what point in the game do you have to take a break and leave the table for a while?

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
well ... there are several reasons to take a break ... one of them is because of fatigue ... if you have been playing for many hours and you start to feel tired, it is best to stop ... and another reason is to have a bad streak and you're losing ...

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would say at least after 3 hours, get up take a break have a good stretching session to get the blood flowing back into your brain.
Unless you’re on a heater of course, then keep going as long as it lasts :)

MrMagoo305

MrMagoo305

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this goes for everyone. Went you been card dead for hours and gone on a tilt for several games. It's that time to get up and take a break from the game for days or even weeks. That's went I go back to the books and study hands I've played wrong.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont play long enough to get fatigued, so i guess just for a bathroom break

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play 4 hours a day or more, it is advisable to take a break for 10-15 minutes every hour and a half, unless, of course, you are participating in the tournament at that moment. As for the cache specifically, do not try to quickly recoup after a series of stack losses by making rash actions. Take an hour-two break. It will help you save your money, time and nerves.

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
the main reason is fatigue, get up and do something else for a short time, get distracted, let your brain rest, the second reason if you are unlucky and the card does not go, you also need to pause so as not to do something stupid

ryknow666

ryknow666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, if you are tired, or if you are busy doing other things, when you are upset when you are on tilt there are several times when it is good to rest a little

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually take a break if you lose more than two buy-ins, but if the game is going great and has the double up, also there is a sense of play and atrocity win, I don't cache the player, but happens when you play cash, win a couple of stacks a plus, also it all depends on the number of playing tables, if 6 or more, then you need to set individual time limits

Threshold2122

Threshold2122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I have played steady for 3 hours with no break I will try to take like 15 mins to half an hour away from the tables just to revitalise and keep my brain focused

Good luck out there

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I should leave after suffering a bad beat but honestly i leave only when i find myself sleeping on my pc

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I try to last for break time. The 4 to 5 minutes usually give me enough time to do and get.
Dano

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In any case, when you have a desire to recoup and a desire to eliminate losses.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone's tips are good, but do not apply to mtt, these stops should be limited to 5 minutes of break, those moments should be well used and we have to do the physiological needs and rest your head without losing focus. Difficult.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Number one reason is that I have to run to the washroom. Number two reason is that I have lost all my chips.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
At the breaks of 5 minutes is a time where you can leave the game for a while and sometimes it takes more if it is necessary!

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At what point in the game do you have to take a break and leave the table for a while?
is a question for the cash player of course, you can stop your gaming session when you feel tired or stressed, also when variance or luck is not on your side that day, so you avoid losing money One thing you can do is comply with a daily game discipline such as: the chip boxes set a daily reload limit the rule of 3 boxes per open tables if you play online according to your bankroll. Speaking of resting per session, you have to set a schedule of your game hours a day, a limit also if you want to do 2 sessions a day it is to your liking.

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whenever i find myself loosing mulitple bad beats in a row, or just on a general downswing, i like to take a walk and stop playing for a day or 2, maybe stop over a weekend and just relax

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
To stretch and to go to the bathroom.

J

Juli

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before you get overwhelmed or extremely tired of the game.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play for 2 hours--3 at most--so most of the freerolls are too long for me if I am doing well in them

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If someone is getting lucky and i'm not I take a break to break the cycle. When I take most people's money and i'm chip leader. I take a break to psychologically break my opponents down even more, since I know they want their chips back they are going to have to wait for them, and when I come back I fold fold fold fold fold to see their faces. and when I start betting they know I have something but still want their chips back so end up giving away more trying to risk it.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After a bad beat and I'm steaming