artic bet

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wondering if anyone ever heard of a site called artic bet, and if they play on it, and how fast the cashouts are and if it's a good/legit site to play on.
I ask cuz today, I got an email from that site, and they told me that I'll get 25euro dollars just for signing up, and that I could play with that, the thing was that ya i got the money just like they said, and i played omaha hi, and i'll tell you all the competion is soooooooooooooo easy, that I flipped my money for an extra 300euro with in 2 hours. but i don't know if i'd be able to cash it out since, I never deposited any money on that site, and if they're any requirements on my behalf to complete in order to cashout the money, the reason I ask is because they don't state any thing on the promotions page at all.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im guessing this isnt amercan friendly

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
never mind its a prima network so they let us crazy americans in...lol

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol, I really wouldn't know what network it's on but um I'm canadain eh, so we don't have all those strict laws over here

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lucky you...although we still get away with it and i think the best poker sites are us friendly so im not to worried about it untill they shut us down completely:(