Anyone Played Governor of Poker PC?

neontuning

neontuning

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My friend had this game in pc and lost it, someone already played, Could tell how to play it. It's a good game! I played a long time ago.

neontuning

neontuning

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
screen800x500.jpeg

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no I have not played this game please tell me where you can download it?

cracker

cracker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
you can download it at youdagames.com

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
It's rigged. Easy mode is ridiculously rigged against your opponent, hard mode against you (you literally have to play pure nit to last in a cash games and the tournaments make all your shoves screw you over u apart from your first tournament.

Medium more seems fair but it's too fair, since non rng methods are used, it's so easy to smell an overbet or underbet based on reactions to your bets.

A

alexandro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a while ago I finished the whole game pretty good game.

M

mabeyta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play it on my iphone. I actually beat it awhile back. Sometimes you can pick up on how the computer bets with certain npcs and take advantage of it. I liked it a lot it was fun but repetitive. I'd rather play online for that. lol

M

mabeyta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I finished the game awhile ago. I played it on my iphone. I think after you start playing it you will understand how the npcs bet and you can find their "tells". It's weird I know but I feel like the programmers made it possibly to do so. It is a pretty fun game and I enjoyed it a lot. I was thinking of getting governor of poker 2. But I'd rather play online instead. I also just saw that they have Governor of Poker 3 which is supposedly multiplayer. Maybe that's worth a look at. :smile:

thaysen13

thaysen13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Me but you have to pay foe the full version