Anyone notice a there are less players online?

B

blix177

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone notice there are less players online now vs 2 weeks ago? Think people are getting out of lockdown and actually doing stuff now. There was a steep spike right around lockdown time.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually noticed a lot more on pokerstars today. I do believe it will start to drop as more places start getting back to somewhat normal. There will still be a lot of people out of work or working from home for a long while yet so suspect numbers will be much higher than pre lockdown for a good while yet.

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People lost their bankroll :D
And it is quite difficult to make extra deposits taking into account the isolation. So the traffic that has recently risen has decreased ;)

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still see many in different rooms, the traffic of players will continue to increase, pokerstars is the only one that I have not checked but in the others I see more and more:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

Of course. Many players could see that they werew at a disadvantage to ,bots, program paly and multiscreen. Not to mention pros.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I did not notice it because it did not matter to me. The number of online players in principle does not affect my results.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It has yo-yo'd a little but I think its hard to definitely tell where everything is going.

I think online activity will remain stronger than it was pre-virus but will reach a peak point. Many will try thinking its interesting, they can make a quick buck but then fail and realize it's money they do not have to spare.

Others will make some headway and keep at poker to one degree or another. That said, the poker sites really need to extend a warm welcome and clear up technical issues they have all been facing. If you have been playing for while it is easier to be forgiving. If a new player the technical issues which have appeared with some regularity in recent times would be off putting.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I play at PokerStars and didn’t notice a significant decline in players, if half a year ago, having registered for the Spin-and-go tournament, I had to wait for the players to pick up, now I don’t have time to go for a smoke. Sincerely, Sergey.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is normal with the slow resume of normal activities and loosen of the lockdown measures people to play less. Moreover summer is coming and people will hand out of their home more than during the winter or spring. I suppose that we will see decline of number of players but anyway they will remain higher than last year at the same time as many people learned during quarantine that poker is good fun so part of the new players will retain even after quarantine.