Is any particular music better for playing poker?

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!

How are they? I am just starting to post in the forum, I really do not know if this has already been commented but I would like to know your experiences.

Are they playing with headphones?
In my case I love it

What kind of music do you prefer?
I prefer electronia, techno or melodic techno:cool::cool::cool:

When playing a tournament, are you looking for any particular music or do you put what you want at the moment?
In my case I have my sets of my favorite djs for long tournaments

I await your responses:)
Nicolasd07:D

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I hear quality music, with a selection from artistic music and quality songs I like! I don`t use headphones, I prefer to hear normally, as a protection to my game concentration!

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love listening to rap when I’m playing. It gets me into a rhythm and makes me feel good.

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hear quality music, with a selection from artistic music and quality songs I like! I don`t use headphones, I prefer to hear normally, as a protection to my game concentration!

Thanks for answering!:D:D

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everybody likes different music. I like to listen to music while i play poker but do not listen anything special. Just what i normally listen but little bit more quiet so that it does not distract me from the game.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I often listen to music while playing, but it all depends on my mood. I like music for meditation and relaxation.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's completely subjective, and what works for you!

For me it depends on my mood, but I generally like instrumental music without a lot of singing. While a number of genres fit that description, for me what i enjoy most and puts me in a good relaxed state of mind are compilation solo's of Derek Trucks, Long extended jams by the Grateful DEAD, Allman Brothers and Quicksilver Messenger Service.

But like I said its subjective I know have friends that would go insane if this were on while they were trying to concentrate and would prefer to listen to Heavy Metal.

Other times I just like to zone in to the game and have nothing on,