pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
why don't you try to enjoy this game, it's just a game :), just try to play, don't think about the potential winnings, just play poker with good and bad; when you get to accept the bad beats a then you will be a relaxed man :), if you fail that just quit poker :))

O

odonob

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never do that. You can win from only one small blind left. Have done that a couple of times. You have to have a level head to the end. Easier said than done tho!

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it can be very frustrating when others take all the time they have available to make or not make their move, sometimes worse when there are several of these types of players at the same table. But it is really important you don't let this affect your own emotions, you're making bad decisions, put you on tilt etc. Whether these types of players do this on purpose or not. Remember it is out of your control, and unfortunately it is a part of the game. Focus on yourself and how you can manage your emotions.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
anxiety bothers me a lot in poker, I hate it when a player waits for the time to run out and gives up, it sometimes makes me bet everything to finish the game soon.
Sounds to me like you might be getting into games that don't match your level of patience. Might try some SNGs with three-minute blind raises. They also have five-minute blind raise games. For one thing, those games give players less time to respond, and they move quicker than other games. My forte is triple up SNGs with ten-minute blind raises. These games match my personality, but I know where you're coming from. Tried to play in six-handed SNGs with Twelve-minute blind raises and the level of patience needed just wasn't suited for me.

VikK030p13

VikK030p13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The poker player must be a man with nerves of steel. Otherwise, you do not even need to sit at the table.

Geleiro

Geleiro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
The anxiety of winning, playing would be like our day-to-day work, as usual, when it involves, I believe that we fail to let ourselves be carried away by anxiety, wanting more and more, and we forget, I forget at least, and I want it to end. then that moment. If patience and time control, but in my case I'm still learning from all this friend, but it was a great learning experience, on my part at least.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It also bothers me when they do that, but don't let them achieve their goal, which is to discalibrate you and make you make movements that are not appropriate, for example what you say.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
If anxiety causes you to get out of control, the game sometimes happens to me, it's better to play relaxed and stress-free.

Top 10 Games