D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
A few days ago a member posted his thanks for becoming a member of the FreeRoll Club, so I would like to do likewise as I became one yesterday!

I just want to underline a few things which have illuminated my experience of CardsChat along the way…all ‘over and above’ as they say.

I had a tech issue a few weeks ago (turned out to be a non issue). Nonetheless when I turned to tech for help, they immediately sent me clear instructions as to how to resolve the issue or how they might be able to follow up on my behalf.

On one sub forum where I contribute, the moderator (who posts threads) frequently engages with those who post, including myself. This broadens the conversation and understanding of various aspects of poker, more specifically the business of poker.

Just the other day, after I had replied to an interesting post, a CardsChat brand ambassador dropped by to post a counter perspective and noted he would follow up on something I had recommended.

I was notified of membership yesterday so sent a brief PM to express thanks. I in turn received a sweet and appreciative PM back! In short, generosity of spirit seems to be in the DNA of the CardsChat staff.

Obviously, a relatively small number of CardsChat staff work very hard to present daily opportunities for thousands. To improve their game, bankroll and opportunities within the poker world - in short improve their lives. It’s a meaningful and significant contribution to all of us.

For that, a heartfelt vote of thanks and appreciation.

Last edited: