ANOTHER CHEATER CAUGHT

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a complete speculation, but since we're guessing anyway...

IP-1 loses (dumps) entire stack to IP-2

IP-2 logs off their username, IP-1 logs in as IP-2's name and continues with the new large stack.

AND, if there were others involved...

IP-1, IP-2, IP-3, IP-4... all "lose" to the taller of the stacks, then the tallest stack logs off of their IP and someone else's IP logs in as the new tall stack's username.

Make sense?

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a complete speculation, but since we're guessing anyway...

IP-1 loses (dumps) entire stack to IP-2

IP-2 logs off their username, IP-1 logs in as IP-2's name and continues with the new large stack.

AND, if there were others involved...

IP-1, IP-2, IP-3, IP-4... all "lose" to the taller of the stacks, then the tallest stack logs off of their IP and someone else's IP logs in as the new tall stack's username.

Make sense?

makes sense but the chances of these 2 players being at the same table is very unlikely, unless it wasnt planned until then.

I did not know letting other players play for you was wrong. There have been times that my friend had to be somwhere so I would finish their SNG, and I used to do it all the time in play money and freerolls.

i guess i should be banned?

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not know letting other players play for you was wrong.
I thought this was the case for every site until I read about Raymer in the thread. Maybe these guys didn't read the rules, and it was an honest mistake. Taking down the win makes me question it either way though.