Chips
why? I'm 30 and I just started playing, I think it's never too late

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are too young to consider yourself old at that age. You are only 25 years old, life and learning is in front of you. My opinion is that no one is old for anything if they want to learn.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to consider yourself old, its when you reach like 35 years old, then you can consider starting getting old

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A good age for learning and future victories. Good luck!!!

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's never too late to start, especially at 25. Good luck !!!

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can start at any age.

Poker is mainly a game of strategy, and luck of cards.

The only real physical thing about it, can be endurance, ie: do you tire easily after long periods.

You don't have to be a professional athlete to play poker. If you're alert, cunning, patient, and short-term durable, you shouldn't have any trouble.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course your not too old to play or start playing poker. Poker is a game where more mental abilities are needed rather than physical. If you enjoy it, shuffle up and deal!

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started in the world of poker about 3 months ago and based on freerolls, raffles and tickets, I was able to build a bankroll of $ 60. Now, I plan to continue like this until I have a budget of $ 500 or more and start this adventure. But I'm worried about age and if it's too late. I don't know what it will be like in poker but I do know that in other disciplines such as basketball or football you have to start very young to go far. I am currently 25 years old. What do you think?:confused::)

poker is good that there is no age, but the fear of getting old is immense, that's why health and youth are really good... the elixir of beautiful life! so you can start anything and whatever you want whenever you want.....

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is a very good age to start, in fact maturation brings many things that are of paramount importance to the poker player, such as patience, control of momentum and self-knowledge.

Pripri1986

Pripri1986

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never a good age, but i think when you start you should mentally be able to control yourself when you take a loss OR huge win. Play sensibly.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Is 25 years old ?! Dear friend, you still have your whole life ahead of you:D:D

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They say the human brain hasn't fully developed until 25 years of age. So, time to start developing your mature brain.

maestro121920

maestro121920

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Age doesn't matter in poker. Just sitting all day and clicking the mouse. I think you'll be fine. Good Luck at the tables!

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you are still very young and off to a good start.
Keep up the good work and good luck!

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me that age is not a problem in poker. You should not focus on that, just play well and step by step you will improve.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is never too late to start playing poker.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I started in the world of poker about 3 months ago and based on freerolls, raffles and tickets, I was able to build a bankroll of $ 60. Now, I plan to continue like this until I have a budget of $ 500 or more and start this adventure. But I'm worried about age and if it's too late. I don't know what it will be like in poker but I do know that in other disciplines such as basketball or football you have to start very young to go far. I am currently 25 years old. What do you think?:confused::)
Hi Ozy, there is hope for you yet. I started a little younger than you back in the early eighties, but not by much. Poker is not a contact sport and doesn't require great physical prowess but being able to stay alert and focused is paramount to success. In other words, get plenty of rest. At the age of 59, six years ago, I bought into a site for $25 and have run it up to over $15,000. That's more than a 600% return on my investment. I did it by playing mostly triple-up SNGs. I currently make as much, and sometimes more, than I do from my social security. It's a nice supplement and I don't wish to take it much farther than I have, though I might enter an occasional wsop. Who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky. I played professionally back in the later eighties and have no desire to return to that lifestyle. It basically takes three things to make it big in the world of poker: Aptitude, motivation and opportunity. Oh yeah, and a little luck never hurts.;)