Am I a decent poker player?

S

skylerpar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello All,
I am a new member and I wanted to say hi.

I was hoping someone could provide me with some of my personal poker statistics: ROI, VPIP, PFR, AF, style/type of player I am, etc.

I have tried sharkscope, but have had sign on issues that I cannot resolve. I have tried other sites, but to no avail.

A little background; I have been playing on Global Poker for around three months under the name “myleftgolfnut”. I received a free $20 sign-up bonus that I donked off quickly. After that, I won 40 cents on a freeroll and have built that up to $83 playing micro sit-n-gos.

Obviously, I am a small time player, who loves to play and uses the cash to keep score and to keep playing.

Any of my personal poker stats and related insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and all the best,

myleftgolfnut:)

Dale Kirk

Dale Kirk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I'm decent. I try to play a tight game till the all ins leave the tables. Point is I play a tight game

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
strangely, stats don't mean much in the world today.

S

skylerpar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
strangely, stats don't mean much in the world today.

I still would love to know some of my stats, especially ROI, VPIP and PFR. Forgot to me mention that I play micro MTTs in addition to micro sit-n-gos. Thanks

Help. Can someone please provide me with this info?

myleftgolfnut

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello All,
I am a new member and I wanted to say hi.

hi hi skyler!!! :ciao:
welcome very best poker place ever
so much poker knowledge & info here is truly amazing
essential examine instructions/rules so you get playin in free tournies in no time
please here… https://www.cardschat.com/faq.php

for your question, regard your own stats,
you require a hud - that will track all the games you play then have all that information for you
failing that if you play with the same people often - ask them - their huds will have that calculated about you

please call if can help
enjoy cardschat!

blond.jpg

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not sure how you expect us to come up with and produce these stats for you... :dontknow::embarasse

As KristaK said, you need a HUD for those stats or someone with one who has played hands against you.

Alternatively you could request tournament history from Global and start trawling... :biggrin:

S

skylerpar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure how you expect us to come up with and produce these stats for you... :dontknow::embarasse

As KristaK said, you need a HUD for those stats or someone with one who has played hands against you.

Alternatively you could request tournament history from Global and start trawling... :biggrin:

I know they are available on SharkScope (free site), but like I mentioned previously, I am having sign-in problems.

Thanks for the input, I don’t think Global Poker allows HUDS and I refuse to use one, though I reserve the right to change my mind about that in the future. I play poker mainly for fun and I have some issues with HUDS in poker. Thanks again.

Starting to realize no one will go on SharkScope.

Best,
myleftgolfnut

S

skylerpar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I know they are available on SharkScope (free site), but like I mentioned previously, I am having sign-in problems.

Thanks for the input, I don’t think Global Poker allows HUDS and I refuse to use one, though I reserve the right to change my mind about that in the future. I play poker mainly for fun and I have some issues with HUDS in poker. Thanks again.

Starting to realize no one will go on SharkScope.

Best,
myleftgolfnut

I figured out a way to closely back door calculate my ROI on SharkScope, based on the limited stats they provide me without sign-in. but no VPIP, PFR or playing style without sign-on.

Thanks for the welcome and responses, again if you can assist, it would be greatly appreciated. Please read my response w/r/t HUDS before responding.

Best,
myleftgolfnut