Always looking for alternatives to improve!

cese1962

cese1962

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to focus a lot on healthy foods, walking, having good hours of sleep and mainly abolishing alcoholic beverages. Poker players, more than anyone else I think, need that kind of food and health precautions.
In addition to being sedentary, they are still always under high stress, having to take important ones.

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take care of the nervous system! All problems and diseases are from shattered nerves.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think that the physical shape of a poker player is very important. In my opinion, a player's patience directly depends on his endurance, so it is obvious that a successful player will always be physically active.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
You are right and we know this is what we should do and yet we fail because we do not have a strong will.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Certainly. It is necessary to take care of the body in all forms, good health is the key to everything.

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes that's right. You've prioritized the poker player's lifestyle from the right perspective. without good rest, fresh air, good nutrition, good game results, it is hardly possible to achieve.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Take care of your eyes as well. Hydrate, low glare screen or glasses, and take breaks from focusing up close.

CBETKA

CBETKA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is not only necessary for poker players. Everyone should take care of their health.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to focus a lot on healthy foods, walking, having good hours of sleep and mainly abolishing alcoholic beverages. Poker players, more than anyone else I think, need that kind of food and health precautions.
In addition to being sedentary, they are still always under high stress, having to take important ones.
hi hi cese!!! :ciao:
you sure do positive life style things... good things
i hope you do for your life, no just for poker

i do all that too - well except for alcohol lol

keep up those wonderful things... for your own well being
having better health...i sure will assist in your poker & a zillion other things in ur life

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your health is everything. Its more important than poker.