Always follow your first feeling

B

badia232323

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It looks strange but it's true! Following your first feeling will help you to make best decisions, don't think too much because when you start thinking it's like you say to your heart "I don't trust you'', than he will not helps you next time!
If you are an experienced player, for sure you have a very good feeling, so why not to use this strong weapon?
If you decide to not follow your feeling and you use your brain insteade, you put yourself in a comlicated situation, you ask your brain to calculate differents probabilitys wichs impossible to lead you to the correcte decision, because you don't have enough time to think and to calculate everything correctally. knowing that this calculations must include your opponent habilitys, how many ships you have, how many ships your opponent have, how many ships in the middle, how many players will play after you, is there any raise before... why we ask our brain to make all this, while our heart can make it perfectally in 1 secont?

N

nameless1537

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are of clear mind, then I’d be inclined to agree. But for the most part, many of us are affected by prior hands and it can affect our gut calls.

If anything, I’d suggest paying strong attention to your gut but you need to pay attention to the action too. If the actions support your hypothesis on what’s going on, go for it. But if there are actions that contradict your hypothesis, then it’s time to check in again with your gut with the new data. It’s probably one of the best ways to hone our poker hunches.

I honestly do believe that our gut has the capacity to bring together a lot of data and come to some good hunches. It’s what has allowed us to survive all kinds of things in our day to day lives. But all it takes is one bad seed and the whole thing can get derailed.

Good luck!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
My intuition often allows me to make the right decisions in difficult situations. But I believe that intuition can only help those players who have extensive experience and good skills. Therefore, in any case, to gain experience and good skills, you should always think.

C

chippyrob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
always bet with your head not your heart your head will tell you what you need to know if you let your emotions get involved its not likely youll win ..

but good luck!!

robert

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Making the correct choice, often requires analytical thought. If I'm going to flip a coin, then the first thought sounds good.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
I personally agree with you but....
Tell me why those big shots always take their time to make a bet?
Live and online too
Rgds

B

badia232323

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi There
I personally agree with you but....
Tell me why those big shots always take their time to make a bet?
Live and online too
Rgds
Because they are afraid.. To be afraid will not change anything!

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you mean to use what we call intuition. But intuition is only right after years of study, otherwise you would have the wrong information stored or no information in your brain, which would result from a not always right intuition.

Deedgee

Deedgee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So many times, when I'm playing in online tournaments, I check hands down, from the turn to the river, instead of taking control of the hand by betting after the flop, which is a mistake, especially when you have position.