All In Rituals

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As it is not strange but Yes. In key hands, I try to close the opponent's cards. If he's not alone, I roll up the window so I can't see. :icon_scra
Why do I do this? It's simple! Quite often, the card that I saw last appears on the table. Maybe it's superstition. BUT when I don't see the opponent's card on the showdown, I win more often.

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I make a difficult decision, and this decision can lead to my departure from the tournament, I grab my head and ask someone secretly for help)))

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Generally I look at the percentages of each player when the cards are dealt I don't look at the cards as they come out.

Also do it, or think it's a ritual, there is usually eye for proportion opponent's hoping he turns 0%.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How often do you get help

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually don't have any kind of ritual, and as I play some tables simultaneously, the only thing I do when I'm all in is not to look at it so as not to be suffering in anticipation, whatever I have to be, and if I take one bad nor will i be paying attention and it won't affect my mindset hehehe :D:D

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In most cases, I play freerolls. I try to be patient and only play with good cards. My goal is to get prize money from every game. This is my simple and effective ritual that helps me increase my bankroll.

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL. I thought they get up because their legs need to stretch after a long sitting position :D

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never even thought of doing something like that. It looks like a poker player’s ritual. What is the use of getting up online while playing. You don’t have to close your computer after that.

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually close my eyes if I see a dangerous board))).

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I get my coat and bag and leave the room..

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if i win this freeroll tournament i go to cash tournaments definitely)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think everyone does it the way it goes. I don't have any rituals anyway. Max if the all-in doesn't come in, it hurts a bit, but then I let go.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No rituals, I'll just wait for the villain to lose.

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you have any rituals that anyone does that it helps you to focus more or feel more calm ,you should always do them .we called the cabalas here in our country.But never forget that you win because of you,not due to these rituals

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ahah, hardly these rituals really help. The statistics that the majority of those who left the table in such situations successfully win the bank do not really say anything, because this action is not able to change anything for random.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No ritual. Just multitasking as always.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mostly when I go there I try to be calm, no matter what happens always, I try to think that I have done what I should do, nothing else the rest may be luck, what I mean when you go there with AA AND Your rival goes KK And a king falls on the board, you should not worry there are percentages in poker that can happen, but you should always think about your game, you never always have to think about luck but about your game that you have made and correct mistakes if you have had, or when you have made a good bluff, but your rival took his cards and wins, that does not mean that your bluff is wrong, remember that a hand you lose is not always because you have made a mistake, even though you have played it well, you will see those results in the long term.

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no ritual to enter.

Sometimes when I go ahead on the flop I repeat "come on king"

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your question is very good, there are those who prefer not to see, I remember that a friend from Colombia, went all in with AA and was a big stack, and told me, I will not see, I will close my eyes, you Tell me if I win, and I said okay, and she lost AA vs. QJo. :(

I am playing many tables, I prefer not to see, if there are many chips, but if there are few chips, I like to see the percentages.
When it is a very important hand, I prefer not to see, and see the thumbnail to see if I won or lost.:D

Maiuchi

Maiuchi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, totally, I stand up, I hold my head, I bite my nails, I do all products of the nerves

luispino88

luispino88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get up from the chair, pray three times, do a moonwalk and three push-ups. Hahaha

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You know, I have an all-in ritual in online poker. I usually don't watch the deal, but after 20-30 seconds I see the result. This makes me less upset if I losee with a very strong card.

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. I don't do anything special when I'm all-in. Just sometimes don't look at the board. But it's more accidental, as I have other tables to pay attention to, rather than intentional.

I love this. If I look at the board they usually suck out at the end:)