Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Every free tournament is a school. But the ones here at CardsChat are better because the level of play is higher. I've played tournaments in which it felt more like a shootout in the first 30 minutes. This disrupts your learning.​

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Undoubtedly, for me, playing in a freeroll is no different from playing in a buy-in tournament. I try to be patient and make the right decisions. I will never play bingo instead of poker.

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
To advance in the game-you need to play with professionals. Only in this case, the skill increases.

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls are a waste of time, nerves and health! To suffer 5-6 hours for a few dollars is just idiocy!

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are a waste of time, nerves and health! To suffer 5-6 hours for a few dollars is just idiocy!

When you run out of money you will also play freerolls;)

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are just fun, a battle more than poker. But even there you find better players, that always make it to the money. So skills needed?

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In order for freerolls to be professional, they must have good prize money, such tournaments are held but not for beginners.
In the meantime, the best freerolls on pokerstars are tournaments from Cardschat, especially now that they have made two tournaments a week for 300$, and as far as I understand, the monthly freeroll will be with a prize of 1000$, these are very good freerolls with a smooth structure, a real classic Hold'em.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Freerolls are always a good opportunity to increase your bankroll, improve your skills and gain experience. That's why I always take all my tournaments seriously.
Good luck.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing freerolls is very different from playing for money. :(

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good Night

Yes free tournaments should be played professionally if you have time if you don't have much time you can go all in luck:)

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi friend.

Of course, because if you are lucky and advance over the rookies, you will run into one who plays as a professional, I have faced players who bluff and do not go very far, I have seen them get eliminated.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah you have to get in opponents head and bet accordingly.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Of course, a freeroll is the same tournament as any other, but most players consider a freeroll to be a lottery. However, while playing freeroll, I try to be patient and make good decisions. Thanks to this I have good results.
Good luck.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Every tournament you have to use your skills to advance.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have nothing to lose in freeroll except for the time that you're spinding.

L

lhmove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can't play a free tournament professionally simply because a player or more goes all in on each hand ... it only gets professional at the advanced stages but you purely need luck to reach those stages.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
sometime goin all in save some hand.......and one great hand could save tournament.....but its not too serious sometimes when someone go all in each hand

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Free tournaments must be played professionally to advance in the game

If you are interested in the game of poker, you should always take poker seriously and professionally, because it is not about freeroll or buy-in tournaments, it is about the level of the opponents and how well you master the poker strategies.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Free tournaments are very different. When you participate in a tournament, where had are several thousand players and prizes, only for the top-50 or less, it is impossible to play the same way (the beginin stage of the tournament and the middle) against a tournament with 200-300 participants and prizes for the top-50...

But need to have a competent and understandable game plan in your head and stick to it!