Alcohol while playing?

C

cessam

Enthusiast
alcohol while playing poker is very dangerous . You will loose all your money.

M

matnautico

Rock Star
Not since I lost a couple handred as a teenager that couldnt handle half a dozen beers

dan5379

dan5379

Enthusiast
Big mistake? You need all your wits about you as it i. Never mind alcohol around. Not a good idea for me or for anyone for that matter! Feel free to drink against me. LoL

gjwalk

gjwalk

Legend
Awards
I usually have my best poker sessions on Friday and Saturday nights. I'm pretty sure it's because a lot of my opponents have been drinking and tend to make more bone-headed plays. Myself, I might have one beer while playing, any more than that and you can bet your judgement starts to suffer.

N

Nutcracker69

Visionary
Ask me again after April of next year and I will feel more comfortable answering this question honestly.

;)

MikeShayne

MikeShayne

Rock Star
No. Not because of impaired judgement but because my pea-sized bladder makes me miss too many hands for bathroom breaks.

N

Nutcracker69

Visionary
No. Not because of impaired judgement but because my pea-sized bladder makes me miss too many hands for bathroom breaks.

That's why playing on a portable computer has it's advantages. I'm currently sitting on the pot typing this. LMAO

bizarez

bizarez

Rock Star
Alcohol is possible only in one case - you play with your friends - together drank a great whiskey:D

Farseer

Farseer

Rock Star
Awards
None or limited amount. Playing small live games it's ok to drink quite much as they're mainly for fun and sports.

Serhii Lytviak

Serhii Lytviak

Rising Star
Sometimes when going with friends, drink some whiskey))
But this game is just for fun!))
If a serious game - no alcohol !!!

S

Spidermo

Rising Star
That's not working for me and I have seen people who have lost a lot of money doing that

M

moosey2020

Rising Star
u know, when i was young. i drink and play. it works sometimes but when i woke up the next day i realize i could have made more.

then i play without beer and i earned so little cuz i only played super strong hands (because with no alcohol my mind is strong-really strong, i will fold all the way until i get KK AA QQ JJ). Then i also realize i make the same as before.

so guess what. drink a little and play. a little. A LITTLE. my "a little" is half to one glass.

u will smile when u play if u drink. i guarantee that. and sometimes, that smile is worth 10-20 bb. if u know what i mean.

R

redmast

Legend
Awards
Alcohol not in any way. If you drink a lot of it and you will lose control of the money, too. This is a last resort if I came with a spree where drinking alcohol. But I drink a little. Beer playing poker, I never drink.

S

SyCo

Rising Star
Hmm, one or two beer are ok and maybe three too but all above makes me play a **** and lost my money! Wit alcohol its sometimes a bit more funny :D
But most its no really advantageous.
If i drink by poker i anyway play a hour at max.
Than i mostly do other things :D

I dont really care about it if i win or lose and thats not good!!!