AK9KA
my hand is AA
rival 910
Opponent QC
Than funny?
preflof 3bb,
flop the bank,
turn all in
on what counted and what the player thought with the hand of 910 :)

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday my poket KK (man maid all-in with QQ) losed to A5o

soliddecor

soliddecor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday my poket KK (man maid all-in with QQ) losed to A5o
Hello Slavik - yesterday I saw it. We were at the same table. Two times ladies came to me. With the first couple of ladies I knocked out of the game itself MTCashman. АА The leader in our table. I played with him carefully. All the same, his authority is great. on the turn, another lady came to me. so the set of ladies knocked out AA in my opinion slippery hand QQ. According to my statistics, they are winning for me less than JJ The second pair of ladies on the turn decided to fold because the flop was AA9 and somehow I did not really believe in my victory :) Two times a lady's contract, three times in a contract with AA, I had such coincidences in yesterday's game. Do not worry sometimes you have to give up a strong hand. For myself, I draw conclusions that patience gives positive results.the funny situation was when my hand 44 rival 44 rival 25 :) and all in all. I and the other player who were also hoping 44, but no one knew that the four did not reach the rival :) in the end, the third knocked out all :) for a couple of 55 :)

Last edited: