AA or KK: Which Do You Prefer? (edit note: previous title was AK or KK, but original post is AA or KK)

N

NickNation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which Do You Like Better? AA or KK

it may seem obvious but... i may disagree with you. i'm less disappointed with kings when they run into any Ax with an A on the board.... i feel like i should know better.

with aces, i feel like i should win.. and when i don't, well...

what about you?

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
It's best to find a job and start making money.
Good luck.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm easily taking AA over KK. Especially in a 4 or 5 bet pot. Against a range of JJ+ AQo+ KQs AKs aces are 84.9% to win and kings are 66.6% to win. That's a considerable difference.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many players enter with ace + something pots and with AA you are covering them up much better than KK so i definitely like AA more.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
AA'S of course i don't know statically how much times you hit an A over K but i win more with AA than kings .That special moment that you shove the ACES and opponent shows his Kings and its an A on the flop what a relieve!!!

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going to go with KingKong! Couple of times ive won KK with AA, but mostly with Ax. So yeah that said. KK would be more better for me

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Even though it may be more aggravating for you to lose with AA, it is still much better than KK.

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
AA would be better but I won but with KK

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will go for AA, that is my favorite.

M

Manifestor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KK is a very terrible hand, because if you see a flop with A, consider throwing your hand.AA is still the best hand.

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it may seem obvious but... i may disagree with you. i'm less disappointed with kings when they run into any Ax with an A on the board.... i feel like i should know better.

with aces, i feel like i should win.. and when i don't, well...

what about you?

I noticed that my AA moves much more often than KK, but I try not to hope for a couple of them 22 it's going to be KK) It's easier for me to increase the stack in other ways))

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like AA. This is a profitable hand in the distance.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I prefer AA to other pairs! I will not feel guilty if I go all-in whit them! When the dealer gives me AA, I feel as if I have wings and I will fly before my other opponents, so I call them 'wings' in my own way! Lol! :dancing2:

natasha555

natasha555

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Better of course Aces, too often there is a situation where I have a pair of kings on the table be sure to be an ace.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And for me I think and not only for me much acceptable than CC, although both strong hands

rodrigo1972

rodrigo1972

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA always .. aces is the best hand preflop

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who will answer KK? Do you want 5.00 bucks or 4.75? I mean both are nice but one is better.

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not stick to a specific type of card, I usually prefer to play with those that are worth more, in this option AA is better than KK, day by day I will play according to the board and the other players, so I will opt for having a range of cards according to the situations that arise.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just got serious hit with KK from AJ and A on the table. If it was AA this would not happen. :)

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA or KK? No brainer!

Hi there,

its pure psychology the feeling inside we feel when our KK monster is defeated by ace rag..what we do not recognise is that the A is forever the overcard, to feel entitled to the win with KK is naive because we do not hold the best starting hand..give me 100 hands of my Ace rag or AJ AQ AK v AA and i will show you a happy player more often then not against KK.

like shakiras hips...the stats dont lie :) ;):)

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like AA more but I really like to see the flop with the hopes of being able to connect something .. I've been losing with a couple of long time ago.

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy desicion, Aces always, because someone would prefer KK before AA?