Aggression in poker

H

Halid68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes is very important agression... And yes you can learn but you need playing lots of hands to learn in all possition when to be or not agressive.

G

gabicr23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It can be learned, but it will take some time

M

meltdown

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's a lot easier to be aggressive in poker, rather than being aggressive in real life. So aggression in poker is definitely something you can develop over time.. but yes, if someone's aggressive irl, they're definitely more-likely to play aggressively in their poker game.

Dutchtegon

Dutchtegon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course does a agressive NON-professional poker player play a bit agressive if he is playing poker. But you have to understand that great poker players can mix up there games, so they are agressive when they need to and passive when they don't.

CONCLUSSION: agression can be learned

Dutchtegon

Dutchtegon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I agree. It can be a learnt skill (and is probably better this way) than aggresive from nature.

True, because those agressive unexperienced players end up losing lots and lots of their stack against an experienced player noticing this.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
aggression in poker can be learned and/or trained, and only then that is real aggressive play in poker

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Absolutely everything can be taught but can it be controlled and bälanced for hours and hours week after week, that takes drive and most cant cut it.

Sum420gt

Sum420gt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a bad tendency to play too conservative than have a bad beat and go full out aggressive and lose a lot of chips... Which is actually pretty similar to my personality haha.

D

doctor zver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In tournament poker at low limits is aggression suicide.If only at a late stage when the blinds threaten your chips. And in cash games at low limits is aggression the only way to play profitably. That's a paradox

tetragorod

tetragorod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Over time, even the most awaited call can be redundant.I think you need to consider many factors , in addition to all that , this dispersion luck )

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that aggression in poker is not always connected to the nature of man. The era of tight poker in the past. Now a lot of successful players engage in an aggressive game. Of course a lot of people take their example and imitate. On the whole, you can learn and aggressive game also. Main patience and desire.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aggression can be directly connected and depends on the person and from the poker game.

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aggression in poker can be learned...it should be learned through experience

S

SERJ Sidelnikov

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think aggression is the key to successful poker.

Roman Tsygankov

Roman Tsygankov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don't think that agression in poker depends on a person character, just two different worlds(poker and real life).

Roman Romanov

Roman Romanov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is aggression in poker deliberate, that is, you play so deliberately, for Heightening their stack or for the suppression of the player, and there is the uncontrolled aggression and there is a person's character

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
But why is so much aggression in people?

garouy85

garouy85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
aggressive play that's fine but you need to keep a balance so as not to use your aggression against you

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
aggressive game gives a good result but it all depends on the opponent

K

KGetsPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when playing aggressive you need to know a few things. who you are raising into (they should be a tight player). What position do you have. generally, you want the later position in a 1v1. also you need to know when they have picked something up. i know you are playing aggressive but you need to know when to fold them or you just end up spewing chips.

rohankamble9

rohankamble9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
aggression in poker in no way depend on the nature of a man.... A man with cautious may be as aggressive as any other player on a poker table... aggressiveness can be definitely learned... it may take a while as it can be learned only through experience

vic88888

vic88888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pocket aces enable a person to play more aggressively than a 7-2. To steal blinds it can be possible. Position is fundamental. I usually play with the cards that I am dealt. Yesterday the second hand at my table on the freeroll, was pocket kk vs pocket aa. Those hands when having pocket kings can be scarring. I felt bad for the person with pocket kings. In essence, I guess aggressiveness in poker can be equal to having a super good hand.

adamovic

adamovic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think we have to alternate passivity and agressevity to be a good player.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think one thing doesn't necessarily have to do with the other. And yes, it sure can be learned/developed, just watch some videos of commented tournaments, study and for sure you'll develop your skills and also the aggressiveness in certain moments of the game.