Age and Poker

M

mad_chils139

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well fedor Holz is 23 and is considered one of the best players in the world.. age doesnt define anything its about how much effort you put in this game how much you study to better your game and how bad you want to be a winning poker player

K

kidduh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe the skill level and the experience are the most important thing, not the age, the age may help to make you a more patient and humble player, but it is not the most important thing

Well said.

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always side on experience and learning. Impatient comes with being young and growing up you either learn to relax or get more impatient. Then I'm older age (>60) you become really intolerant of people. I really think comes down to the person's intellect and maturity. Many area allow players at 18 and Las Vegas is considering lowering the gambling age. It's easier to fail and pick yourself up at a younger age.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think age matters much. You just have to be emotionally stable and can physically sit down and play. And its not hard to sit down and play. I think experience helps in poker. I know some old people that play cash games and haven't really improved so I can see how age can play a factor. But I also think these people don't have a lot of experience or have played a lot of hours.

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Between age and poker no boundaries.

H

HEFOLK132

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the poker needs to be played from 18 years because to 18 you not up to the end you understand what a game is.

J

Jacky666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Age isnt important only the character , how you handle situations
some kids with age 16 are more intelligent than an age 40