One against all!

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am one against all! If I have AA comes every 6 hours. Then I can meet them 3 times in 6 hours, or even 6. I am alone, and there are many of you)

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no such thing as one versus all in poker. Everybody plays against everybody else. You are playing with at least 5 (or in some cases up to 9) other players on the table. If every player have the same chance to get AA it is absolutely normal the chance somebody else on the table to have AA to be 5 to 9 times higher than the chance you to have it. It is pure math. Not to mention that AA guarantees you nothing after initial preflop betting.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.This is poker and it works that way..There is nothing to complain about.,Good luck!

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, getting AA is an extra headache for me)) My reraises or Ollins fly into my raises! As a result, you get solid moves. It used to be easier-respected raises. Now they play with any cards. Accordingly, the winning percentage with this hand is rapidly falling .

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA is great, but not a guarantee of victory over an opponent.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not understand you complain about SFG (Aces come too infrequently or too often?) Understand the main card and the ability to not play!

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a philosophical question, just for argument's sake. If I play one, against 9. The chances of running into AA, I have 1 to 2 since they have 1 to 1.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't understand what point you are making. Everyone has the same chance of being dealt AA as you. It just means the more players at your table, the more chance there is of one of them having it...

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am one against all! If I have AA comes every 6 hours. Then I can meet them 3 times in 6 hours, or even 6. I am alone, and there are many of you)
[emoji23] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why are there so many complaints about AA? I would like to receive this card more often. You need to play correctly before the flop and flop correctly.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's not about cards, it's about chips (money) that move to you