AA vs KK

CERRATO505

CERRATO505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
which of the two hands do you like more? If you have another that you like more, mention it

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just started a game Very first Hand KK. Guy before shoves all in pre. I call (cause I have never folded KK pre, very first hand. He has 77 hits sets. This is the story of my life on ACR. Wouldnt have mattered if I had AA> I hate them both they get me in the most trouble..lol

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just started a game Very first Hand KK. Guy before shoves all in pre. I call (cause I have never folded KK pre, very first hand. He has 77 hits sets. This is the story of my life on ACR. Wouldnt have mattered if I had AA> I hate them both they get me in the most trouble..lol

just happened to me as well, had KK pre, dude shove with AK, got Ace on the river

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would prefer KK since for some reason I seem to play it better and my hand data base shows KK is way more profitable then AA for me. Again that's probably a huge leak in my game, I am in the process of plugging that leak.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i'd go with aa.

aa is my first favorite starting hand and kk is my third favorite starting hand.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Well, if you hate them, I'll gladly take them from you. LOL!!! j/k

I'll take that exact same spot 100% of the time and live with the result, but I have a feeling that was in one of the CardsChat freerolls, because I see all-in pre-flop first hand almost every time I play.

I have a feeling you remember the times you lose more than the times you win with that hand. I was playing a cash game on Stars where I had Kings in the SB, and 3 bet a raise and a call behind me, and the Big Blind shoved with Q2. Of course, I call, and there wasn't even a sweat on the turn and I got his entire stack.

i love AA, It kills me sometimes ....:)

Yes, you pretty much summed up that hand perfectly, it does that to all of us sometimes.

I'll take both hands to be honest, but of course, Aces ahead of Kings.

Einer777

Einer777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are strong hands and more that come out in the final moments of a tournament but what better than AA

007Leon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
complicated

it is so complicated. with both starting hands i have a lot losts. i guess the most rentable hands, are a low pairs when you get a third on the flop. but of course you have to played it carefully and without spend too much bb.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

The two pairs are beautiful, I take The :ah4::ac4: heart represents life and the clover to nature! :D

Good morning and good luck to everyone!

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Naturally, I like to win. I like both hands with KK and AA, as well as the others that I win.
And what is better at all I can not determine.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi I like AA this is the strongest preflop card

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AA or KK?

Hello. made me look, thank you.
Out of 1177 hands on one poker site, I have won 610.(All hands)
Total time Aces - 75, wins = 53, 70.6%
Total time Kings - 45, wins = 34, 75.5%
In the blinds and late positions , Kings did the best.
Early and cutoff, Aces did.
Have a good day!
Dan'o

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I definitely want to get AA preflop but the pair I love the most for me is 10 10.

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you give me a choice between those two obviously I will always choose AA because it is the highest pair but hey both hands are monsters in the same way

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, if you hate them, I'll gladly take them from you. LOL!!! j/k

I'll take that exact same spot 100% of the time and live with the result, but I have a feeling that was in one of the CardsChat freerolls, because I see all-in pre-flop first hand almost every time I play.

I have a feeling you remember the times you lose more than the times you win with that hand. I was playing a cash game on Stars where I had Kings in the SB, and 3 bet a raise and a call behind me, and the Big Blind shoved with Q2. Of course, I call, and there wasn't even a sweat on the turn and I got his entire stack.

Yes, you pretty much summed up that hand perfectly, it does that to all of us sometimes.

I'll take both hands to be honest, but of course, Aces ahead of Kings.

you are right of course. I never remember the times I win with them, or the times I might play like a jackass cause im tired ect. I only remember when someone wrongs ME..LOL Im really workin on my tilt and punt thanks for the reply!:bebored:

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is nothing more beautiful than the Aces. Aces for me in every hand. :cool:

I also love Ducks (2,2) but they always fly low and rarely fly high but let’s say it feels good when they pay.

So I aces in the morning, at noon, in the evening! :D

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Without a doubt AA is every poker player's dream, allin preflop from any position at the table, without fear of being happy.