AA

R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i has aa in 85% of hands i lose or i fold the hand...you are the king of the table with aa?

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
When i has aa in 85% of hands i lose or i fold the hand...you are the king of the table with aa?

AA is a big favorite pre flop.Winning post flop depends on the flop, turn & river cards & how they are played.

There are very specific situations where it is correct to fold poc A's pre flop, but absent those situations you are costing yourself money by throwing away the very large advantage you have when the dealer hands you pocket A's.

Making money is much better than having a good story for the bad beats section. Love em, play em, profit.

By the way, welcome to the forum & good luck.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my practice I win 50/50 with AA.But never fold it preflop.

S

ShawanG

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you are playing sattys or tourney where 1-10th finishes are paid equally and there are 13 people left and you are sitting comfortably at 5th place then folding AA is justified.

zsoltyx2

zsoltyx2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it depends, in some tournaments and with AA I play with fear

I get excited if he gives me AA first hand

Last edited by a moderator:
fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending on position. I will triple bet or just call. AA you should wait for the flop

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are different situations, but even with such a strong hand, you need to consider many factors. Only our experience and skill can allow us to increase our luck.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i did hit AA twice yesterday in cash game
but everyone folded
better that then loosing against another small hand

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket AA is no longer my favorite card)))

I also noticed that in most cases I lose with pocket AAs! As soon as I didn't play them! Always someone gets a second pair, street or flash)))

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If we have the AA, the party more likely bring lower cards, as the third & fourth Ace not will appear often. So we really have to be able to select the right bet size to them, but at the same time make some value from it.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
With AA most of the time I play very aggressively because I'd rather not be paid by more than one than lose on my hand with a passive game and hit others in the end ... yes, in most cases for me it is a winning hand.

K

kobra80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like Ace pair. this hand only looks good and is not suitable for the game because you can lose big pots with this hand.

papapokera85

papapokera85

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Somewhere 50.50 with AA. I watch the flop and then you see, sometimes I fold!

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So it happens that rockets are not always ahead.This hand should be treated calmly because it both wins in 85 percent and loses in them.Think about how best to play this hand to get the most out of the pot.and when everyone goes ollin here it's a matter of chance as to who will be lucky.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. at pokerstars it is safer to lose than to win with AA. and not once in the day. I have lost in 4 or 5 tournaments on the same day. and almost always against hands much weaker than mine. type 64 off. or 96 of.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
No, you are not the king of the table with AA. It is just a pair and many times it becomes a trap, because you expect to win with just a pair!

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like those guys, who get AA once in a while, win 4 of 5 times, because either all folded or managed to go all-in pre and holded and next hand after it people forget it, but when AA getting cracked, they always come and cry about it

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
strongest starting hand . will hold most of the time in real life poker . online it is a bit different but even online you will more often win with it than lose

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very strange statistics! Of course, if this is true or not a sample of 10k hands! I have the biggest profit at a long distance with AA. After all, even in the multi-slot, we are the favorites!

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If players are not looking to run that hand for a percentage of win rate, then they are not serious about learning or winning. Don't even know why a post like this gets created.

How about posting some hands and look for some advice? How did you come up with 85%? Can't imagine being that unsuccessful with that hand. Mind me asking, which two hole cards are the biggest winner for you?

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's always great when I get AA and if I have less chips than anyone else at the table I go all in with it.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
busted out twice today with AA all-in pre-flop. My bad beat whine of the week...

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just yesterday I lost a decisive hand to get into the payout pool with AA. I played all-in and the guy with high bankroll called me and won because he got a straight and I stayed with AA. If I folded AA, I would get into the payout pool.

shim36

shim36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like AA hand.
You can almost always beat your opponent's top hit, and it doesn't matter if your opponent gets off on the flop.