A Thank You to Cardschat!

S

Superhansi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We always write thank you when there is a new password for a new tournament coming up, or we get a warning for some reason we don't understand, or if there is new information coming out... the list is long for what is done by the team every day! I would just like to say Thank You Cardschat and the team, for the work/job you are doing!! 👍:)

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
we do have one of the best forum admins and mod's out there.

They are doing excellent job providing so much for our forum, for our community.

I like when I see those kind of posts, and I am sure they appreciate to.

R

rasam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
THank you for this amazing community :_)

A

Alberto Martinez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Expressing appreciation

We always write thank you when there is a new password for a new tournament coming up, or we get a warning for some reason we don't understand, or if there is new information coming out... the list is long for what is done by the team every day! I would just like to say Thank You Cardschat and the team, for the work/job you are doing!! 👍:)
Expressing appreciation speaks ,in itself, about a person (or team or group). The efforts of Cardchat's team to encourage (and in some cases to discourage) is a commitment of time and effort, to say nothing of considerate thinking to reach out to a community that has tons of various needs. Many times, those needs are quelled by the community that Cardchat has built (us members). Thank you very much and may God bless you.

A

Alberto Martinez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you Superhansi for your considerate post. God bless you.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Amen to that. They are a great bunch of guys and gals who do so much for the community. They are always on the ball and offer so much to us by way of freerolls, leaderboards, other contests and prizes and above all the great advice they give to help out all us losers.

Their CardsChat news App is a great way to follow poker news as well.

Great job everyone!! 🎉 💥

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

I am joining you.
Thank you to the whole team of CardsChat for their quality work.
Thanks to you, we are members of the best card community in the world.

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you to everyone who supervises and administers the forum and generally keeps the community going! Being a part of this forum and participating in CC events has drastically changed my trajectory as a player :)

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We always write thank you when there is a new password for a new tournament coming up, or we get a warning for some reason we don't understand, or if there is new information coming out... the list is long for what is done by the team every day! I would just like to say Thank You Cardschat and the team, for the work/job you are doing!! [emoji106]:)

I join your words) we are very glad that there is such a community as kardchat, which allows both young and experienced players to develop their skills

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks cardschat

It really is a great forum and there is a very good team inside, that's why I want to level up and be in the freeroll club, I want to get my bankroll and I see that possibility thanks to cardschat!:)

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, the administrator and his team spend a lot of time to organize the work of our site, and this work is visible, the number of participants increases.