K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
How do you make use of the day when everything goes wrong in the game?They go great cards, you beat every hand.Do you play as long as you can, 10-15 hours, or do you keep your playing limit?​

G

gaguilu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy

I enjoy the good day to play more

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rungood days are real

A lot of poker players will there is no such thing as running good or running bad because everything ends up evenly distributed in the long run. I tend to disagree. Statistically, your running style would fall along a normal statistics bell curve. This means you will have a majority of your days be average with a slope of good and bad days and some outliers of extremely bad days and extremely good days. So, yes, there will be days where you run good and win a lot more than others. On those days I would recommend stopping play and taking a break when you start to feel mentally fatigued. No matter how good your day is, if you stop playing at your peak capability then you are going to turn a great day into a bad day.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot of poker players will say there is no such thing as running good or running bad because everything ends up evenly distributed in the long run.

Variance happens i dont think any poker player would say it doesn't exist but over the long term it should even out.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it happened so, then surely I would play before the start of the decline of the game. But unfortunately for so long a good card does not come. Usually a good card comes in no more than 2 hours.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
An extended run of trash cards can be a bit frustrating, and then you get the long-awaited BEAUTIFUL hand....big pocket pair and you bet and raise it up as normal, but it becomes clear later in the hand that you're beaten...don't stubbornly stick with it, let it go , you will save money in the long run

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you make use of the day when everything goes wrong in the game?They go great cards, you beat every hand.Do you play as long as you can, 10-15 hours, or do you keep your playing limit?​

Its imperative that you stick to your limit.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Such days are rare, but it is obvious that on such days you need to play as much as possible.

C

curiplop

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being a tournament player a bad day means playing many hours and staying close to the big prizes, doubling the buy in is not profitable, you have to be at the final tables, the way to overcome it is to play more and more