8 games

K

karmakoumas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, i think that mixed game and 8-game tournament in particular are not enough proposed in poker online site.
what do you think ? and how much do you love mixed games ?
:party:

M

Madragalahad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to see more mixed games: there are so many players who enter them without knowing how to play some of the variants well: at microstake and freeroll level there are usually some players who don't even know the basic rules of some of the games. Lots of players only understand NL holdem. If you want 8-game to be profitable for you, make sure you know each game well. One thing to watch out for in horse and 8-game is the change from razz to stud: it's easily missed because the board looks the same. Mixed games require close attention - I don't recommend playing other games simultaneously with them.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can’t say anything, so I haven’t tried to play such a tournament. I guess it will be fun.

K

karmakoumas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
8-games

for me mixed game are very interesting and their playability is not annoying.
for those who want to know something about mixed game i'm disposed to help them in this forum.
any question are welcome :five:

K

karmakoumas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
8-games

I'd like to see more mixed games: there are so many players who enter them without knowing how to play some of the variants well: at microstake and freeroll level there are usually some players who don't even know the basic rules of some of the games. Lots of players only understand NL holdem. If you want 8-game to be profitable for you, make sure you know each game well. One thing to watch out for in horse and 8-game is the change from razz to stud: it's easily missed because the board looks the same. Mixed games require close attention - I don't recommend playing other games simultaneously with them.

it's true that mixed game need more concentration and i always play in one table when i play mixed tournament.
but the way the games change it make you feel like you play different table.
i invite you to try a little more mixed game.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not like mixed games. I think that for success, it is very important to concentrate all your attention on only one direction. For me it is NL Hold'em.

K

karmakoumas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mixed games

mixed game is a game a part and to concentrate on mixed gamed it leed to success like other game ;)

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love mixed games, NL Holdem gets old sometimes. I think there would be more people interested if that had a chance to learn the games, to where they wouldn't be scared to play. Of all the games, I'd have to say Badugi is my weakest.

K

karmakoumas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
let's all say together we want mixed game freeroll :D

I love mixed games, NL Holdem gets old sometimes. I think there would be more people interested if that had a chance to learn the games, to where they wouldn't be scared to play. Of all the games, I'd have to say Badugi is my weakest.

that's what i'm thinking about.
if player have the chance to play more mixed games they will be interested.
10 years ago a horse freeroll and 8 game freeroll where possible in fulltilt poker.
now i see that all poker site doesn't offer mixed game freeroll.
poker site should thinking about it.
:dancing2:

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For mixed games, there are enough offers. Another thing is that there are not many such fans to play these poker disciplines. Although I also consider myself a lover of mixed games.
These games are in home clubs.

K

karmakoumas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
home clubs

For mixed games, there are enough offers. Another thing is that there are not many such fans to play these poker disciplines. Although I also consider myself a lover of mixed games.
These games are in home clubs.

if you know home clubs that organize mixed games tell me if you can.

R

ramignis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if the number of such mixed games is not enough then there are few people who want to play such games. if there were more people the games would be held more often

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play hold'em.I think it all depends on the time.A lot of time-you can also play mixed games.

K

karmakoumas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
8-games

I play hold'em.I think it all depends on the time.A lot of time-you can also play mixed games.

i don't think so.
8-games regular tournament take an average time of 4h like holdem.

pro100phil

pro100phil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is my favourite discipline. I like diversity

DizzyDeb717

DizzyDeb717

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I agree :) My favourite is 8-game, but I like horse too.

Top 10 Games