C

coolman5540

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ub offers a 500 dollar bonus buck nl turny 2- 3 times a day
on the surface this seems worth the time to play
but if u start to delve deeper into the faq page ull find that in order to convert ur winnings into cash ull have to play for real money
for a while i thout u could get around this by plyaing on the play chips because for every hr of play u get 1 bonus point while it is ture u get bonus points on play chips u canot use those points to convert ur bonust bucks won from the turny
and at the limits i am comfortable and can afford lol it takes a very long time to get enough points to convert, plus what happens if u end up loosing money trying to get enough damn point ot convert ur prize

LZ_Angel

LZ_Angel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would be worth it if you played with real money anyway, but if you don't then it's kind of pointless.

sorcerer_

sorcerer_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WELL ... I thougth that if you have Ultimate Points and Bonus Dollars you can convert 1$+10pts=1real$ .. but the ultimate points you win in tournaments don't count ... and I only found out after I already got 90pts and 3 bonus $ ...
So .. it kinda sucks ... and when I wanted to make a deposit, my bank didn't accept payments to "gaming" sites ... it really sucks

H

hotrod13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play UB alot and I like it's bonus bucks system do to the fact that you get the actual cash for the points when you get off the table, I like that fact do to the fact if your playing like a 5cent 10 cent n/l limit table, you can usually get a point per your bigblind (at a full table), so you get your big blind money back. If you play at the higher tables you usually can get 3 to 8 pts per round. So if you buying in at $10 bucks for a 25/50 cent game and last for an hour or 2 get down a few bucks your bonus money usually cover some of if not all of your loss. Where other sites only release the money in intervals, and the only way to get more bonus money you have to re-deposit. Plus you keep the points for a chance to play in real money tournaments..hotrod13

J

j1a1m1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No yo Bonus Bucks

I have stopped playing the Bonus Bucks trnys, unless you play the tables on that site, yuo will never get paid. There are too many other freerolls with real cash prizes to spend time on bonus bucks, Just my opinion.