2-7 Draw

E

evarki8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think about the 2-7 draw game and which type do you prefer: one draw or triple draw?

RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not much of a limit player but this is one game that I do prefer the triple draw version over the nl single draw. Also 2-7 triple draw is one of my favourite games to play, there just aren't very good games other than during tcoop, wcoop and scoop.

E

evarki8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think also that pokerstars should expand their game selection. I like to play 8- game because I know I can be better than some others in 2-7 draw. That is one of my edges.

Z

zannie27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Although I can play all poker games I'm gonna have to say 2-7 is my least favorite.. I'd play it in a mixed game but doubt I would ever play it just straight out Tournaments or Cash games..

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
What do you think about the 2-7 draw game and which type do you prefer: one draw or triple draw?

I have only played 2-7 draw (the triple draw version) as a result of the Cardschat special events. I really like the game and should play it more often. If only I had the time.

Although I have not played the single draw version, I'm sure I'd prefer the triple draw.