13 signs that you are addicted to poker (funny thread)

nikoszwtos93

nikoszwtos93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are some fine lines that separate those who like poker from others who are addicted to it.

This text is humorous but if you find that you have enough of the following features you probably have to get a little off the game.

♠ When you are interviewing for a job you are constantly giving your position to other candidates in order to be the last one and have the advantage.

♥ If you break a cup of coffee and your mother tells you "You broke the set" and you're wondering "Well, when did you learn poker?"

♣ When you go to the psychologist and the question "what is your biggest fear" you answer "set over set".

♦ When you are proposing a wedding to your girlfriend and wearing the ring saying "nice hand".

♠ Every time you hear the words "donkey", "fish" etc. you don't think of the animals but some of your friends from the poker tables.

♥ When playing online poker and wearing sunglasses.

♣ When you go to a wedding and just go to a party, you immediately think it's the perfect place for a poker tournament.

♦ When your dream girl sends you a message, go for a coffee and you invalidate her because it's Sunday and you want to play poker.

♠ When you count 8, 9, 10 and immediately afterwards instead of 11, 12, 13 you catch yourself saying "Jack, queen, King".

♥ When you go out to play poker with friends in the afternoon and get sunglasses together not for the ultimate poker face but because you know the dawn will get you there.

♣ When the sound of the chips can wake you up faster than the loudest coffee.

♦ When your taxi driver tells you € 20 and you raise it to € 100 hoping that it will fold.

♠ When you hear a “cheerleader” and instead of thinking hot girls, you dream of being a chipleader in a big tournament.

(c)pokerlobby

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I confess lately when I hear about donkey and fish I remember players instead of real fish
“cheerleader” - chipleader and 8.9.10.. JQK
emoji23.png

malitoxdk16

malitoxdk16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol I remember wearing glasses after a hot glow and the first thing I did was play poker .. addict I don't think so

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite of the list is this one: "When you go to a wedding and just go to a party, you immediately think it's the perfect place for a poker tournament"
You have to admit that all of those tables are just waiting for players to take a seat at. Same goes for business/conference rooms; why do those tables always have to be elliptical in shape?

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
very good, wear glasses and when you count 8, 9, 10 and immediately after, instead of 11, 12, 13, do you find yourself saying "Jack, Queen, King." Saying no but weighing with certainty:D

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
From these 13 "signs" only 1 is relatable therefore this thread's title is false advertising ...

C

Chomik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol, so true xD wearing glasses and counting jack, queen, king after 8, 9, 10

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very good, I admit that I already did:
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
"Every time you hear the words "donkey", "fish" etc. you don't think of the animals but some of your friends from the poker tables."
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
"When you count 8, 9, 10 and immediately afterwards instead of 11, 12, 13 you catch yourself saying "Jack, queen, King"

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, not a single item from the above came up. So I'm not so keen on poker.))

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I identify with 5, it's too much I think I'll go to the psychologist to reduce addiction:p:p:p:p:p

nikoszwtos93

nikoszwtos93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is just a funny article guys dont take it seriously (or you should) :p

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
♥ If you break a cup of coffee and your mother tells you "You broke the set" and you're wondering "Well, when did you learn poker?"

I remember I watched volley and other players who were watching it said: "if you can't why do you call this flop?" Don't know what he means but I thought: "Are we about poker?"

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
When you see a 6 or 8 seat table at a restaurant and think "wonder if we could get a game going here"?

S

Superhansi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An old post, but I read this now, funny!! ��

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not have any of the aforementioned offers and this is good news for me

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are some fine lines that separate those who like poker from others who are addicted to it.

This text is humorous but if you find that you have enough of the following features you probably have to get a little off the game.

♠ When you are interviewing for a job you are constantly giving your position to other candidates in order to be the last one and have the advantage.

♣ When you go to the psychologist and the question "what is your biggest fear" you answer "set over set".

♦ When you are proposing a wedding to your girlfriend and wearing the ring saying "nice hand".

♠ Every time you hear the words "donkey", "fish" etc. you don't think of the animals but some of your friends from the poker tables.

♥ When playing online poker and wearing sunglasses.

♣ When you go to a wedding and just go to a party, you immediately think it's the perfect place for a poker tournament.

♦ When your dream girl sends you a message, go for a coffee and you invalidate her because it's Sunday and you want to play poker.

♠ When you count 8, 9, 10 and immediately afterwards instead of 11, 12, 13 you catch yourself saying "Jack, queen, King".

♥ When you go out to play poker with friends in the afternoon and get sunglasses together not for the ultimate poker face but because you know the dawn will get you there.

♣ When the sound of the chips can wake you up faster than the loudest coffee.

♦ When your taxi driver tells you € 20 and you raise it to € 100 hoping that it will fold.

♠ When you hear a “cheerleader” and instead of thinking hot girls, you dream of being a chipleader in a big tournament.

(c)pokerlobby

Funny stuff. I do none of these things so I'm safe ;)

WiredKs

WiredKs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you break out monopoly to play with the family and make everyone use chips instead of the paper money provided.

- Absolutely true story, I swear.